• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

'Lo, guys!

HannahChu

The Huggable Raichu!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    You guessed it, I'm another newbie!
    I'm looking forward to hanging out here and meeting all of you guys. :t026: It's just as well I'm a big fan of Raichus. ^^
    Hope to talk to you soon!

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Raichu rocks. <3
    Anyways, welcome to PC, HannahChu~! X333 My name ish Sachi/Karli, calling me either of those ish fine by mwee! I hope you have a superubermegaduper great time here! :D

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Hannah!! If you're a n00b I suggest reading over the rules. If you have any questions after looking over them, feel free to ask. Hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. See you around the community!! XD

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Hi,
    welcome to pc.
    I do hope you have a fun time posting here.
    Read the rules...
    pm me if you want to be friends.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hi HannahChu! ^^ I think Raichu's a great Pokemon. =D I like the whole Pikachu line, since it is my favorite Pokemon. X3; Welcome to PC, have a great time. =D

~Kelsey

adeebsworld

dragon pokemon collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2010
    Hey whats up welcome to PC and enjoy your stay here

Last edited:
    Back