• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lockerz invites for free :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I had a look through the rules to make sure i wasn't breaking any, I could only find ones against advertising other forums and this doesn't break that one :)

Well here we have it:

What is Lockerz:
    Lockerz is an invitation-only website created to connect members through commerce, content and community. Watch exclusive video, discover new music, play games, connect with friends, and get rewarded for it. The more often you visit, the more opportunities you have to earn PTZ (or "Pointz"), Lockerz' own form of currency. Lockerz was founded in March, 2009.

What types of products can be purchased at Lockerz:
    Members will be able to purchase a wide range of products from apparel, accessories, electronics, games, sports equipment and other products from hundreds of well known brands. Members will also be able to purchase digital assets such as music, videos, art, and decals.

Is Lockerz a scam:
    Lockerz is a real company. It is funded by Liberty Media, one of the largest media companies in the US. The Chief Executive Officer of Lockerz is Kathy Savitt, a former executive at Amazon.com and American Eagle Outfitters.

Its legit, I've even got myself a USB stick shaped like a cheeseburger out of it :P. I found a site which sends you invites fast, without filling out any information apart from an email address, its how I joined and its great.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Well, it's understandable that you didn't find anything against advertising that website seeing how the three previous threads about this were simply deleted XD

But yeah, even if it is not a forum, this counts as advertising, which is not allowed.

So I'm closing this & removing the link.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back