• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Loki's Lovely Art Gallery?

Mechanic

Shin!~ hohohohoho!~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    WoW, improvement notorious, your sketch graphical inputs danger to my senses internal 0.0 (doesn't makes sense but yeah =.=).

But... Fix those hips and take him to a doctor to get the dislocated left arm in its place :] Also the long shirt makes it look sorta girly too ]:

That's all i can say about it atm

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Okay well. This isn't really a drawing. :B More like pixel art, but I didn't do it the way you should do pixel art, so I don't count it as pixel art.

Hurrah, TWEWY OC. His arm is funky. D:

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2024
    I dunno, you seem to have gotten the TWEWY sprite style down pretty good. How did you do it if not the normal way pixel art is done? XD

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021

This guy reminds me of Zuko from: Avatar the last Air Bender! :P
    Very well made sketches! :)

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I dunno, you seem to have gotten the TWEWY sprite style down pretty good. How did you do it if not the normal way pixel art is done? XD

Well the sprite style is because I used Joshua's sprite as a base. :|

And I guess I didn't not do it the 'normal' way, but I cheated and used my tablet and didn't do dithering or anything like that. xD; And the lineart is obviously... :{

Eeveeon: Read my post and you'll see that the guy is supposed to be Zuko. xD;;

Kuggles: Won't know if you don't try! :D

Back