• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LOL and WTF momments!!!

RHCP

||Sweetie Belle~
    Years
    I Lol'd when I entered some Grass in Sandgem, and a Lv.3 Bidoof dared to aproach my Lv.79 Darkrai (:

Years
    My most memorable WTF moment would be getting Snow Cloak haxed by a Mamoswine in Battle Tower. :/ Unfortunately, I was relying on my Garchomp, the only pokemon still alive, to take down an ice type. Smart, right? Anyway, Outrage missed TWICE.

And a LOL momemnt would be any time High Jump Kick misses.

"Hitmonlee kept going and crashed!"

O_O LOL!!!

LyokoGirl5000

Lyoko Princess
    Years
    My LOL and WTF moment came while I was playing my Blue version yesterday. I had gotten halfway through Rock Tunnel without using Flash when I nudged my SP and the game froze. So I booted it up again and got to the last trainer in Rock Tunnel. I beat him and I shouted "Yes!" and bumped my SP into a chair. The last time I saved was at the beginning of Rock Tunnel.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Wheyyyy!!

Na, i feel sorry for you.

Yeah, i always seem confused that pokemon and people aren't standing to the side, clearing my path throughout Sinnoh seeing as i have their god.

Cheyanne

I have Yusei Fudo's Zorua.
    Years
    Well my boyfriend had been trying to catch Heatran all day and finally I told him to shut it off and on and let me try, I caught it my first try with an Ultra Ball, no one got hurt or anything.

I was happy.

Back