• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

lol pixels

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    -lol hai-

Peh, just another collection of some sprites that I've done on and off over the past few months.
    Mostly scratch work, though I've gotten lazy and done some splicing/recolouring too XD;

lol pixels
    lol pixels
    lol pixels

lol pixels
    lol pixels
    lol pixels

I've posted the top three here already, but have kept the bottom three to myself :]

-comments plz-

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
    They all are great, but mabye you should try making Pikakip's cheeks a little rounder, it would make it look squishy! xD

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2012
    Awesome artwork, I love girl's walking and the pokemonmorph! you have talent. I am rather curious where you get walking female?

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Thanks for the comment, though I'd appreciate a bit more c+c ^^;

Anywho, I got them walking sprites from a sprite sheet of Dawn on TSR.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Those sprites are great, Amachi. :D

I really like your Marley sprite. You drew her really well.
    I can't wait to see more.

Years
    I especially like that Marley sprite, she has this very dulled look on her face which I think compliments her personality. XD And I like the shading you've implemented on Masquerain, not to mention Pikakip remains as one of my top favourites. :P Keep up the good work, Amachi.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Those sprites are great, Amachi. :D

I really like your Marley sprite. You drew her really well.
    I can't wait to see more.

I had my concerns with the final outcome of Marley, but I'm glad you liked it. As for producing more, we'll see ;D

I especially like that Marley sprite, she has this very dulled look on her face which I think compliments her personality. XD And I like the shading you've implemented on Masquerain, not to mention Pikakip remains as one of my top favourites. :P Keep up the good work, Amachi.
    :o

You actually noticed the expression ^o^ I spent a little bit of time trying to make that work, so thanks :DD

Thanks, the Masquerain was a bit of work as well, so I'm happy with the result. And yeah, Pikakip is quite awesome XDDD

PenguinGengar

um skooz me wut r u doing sir?
    Years
    Peh, just another collection of some sprites that I've done on and off over the past few months.
    Mostly scratch work, though I've gotten lazy and done some splicing/recolouring too XD;
    If you like scratching, and want something more advanced than splicing, perhaps attempt scratch mixes?

On the Azurill, the mouth looks small and in the wrong spot; perhaps it should be a little bit higher and bigger.
    The Masquerain is awesome. <3 My favorite of those 6.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back