• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Lolwoodo? worthlesswoodo?

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    Lol, Sudowoodo has decent attack and defense stats. It pwns with the right moveset :D

YEEEEESSSS, and it has to have Rock head.

Sudowoodo can be a major asset to a team.

MrGhost

Spooky Scary~
    Years
    I use it! It's a valued member of the team~
    Main reason I used it is because nobody else I know did... But it's still a good pokemon.
    So uh... AWESOMESAUCEWOODO?
    I dunno... XD

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2010
    Caught it, but just left it to rot in the Box. I did use him for a short period of time, but then I found him just sitting in my party doing nothing most of the time, so I decided to keep it.

LilacArcanine

Aiber Enthusiast
    Years
    My SudoFAILo is in mah PC right now. May trade it to someone who REALLY wants it though (though I can't think of anyone who'd want it :|)

Ian Watkins

^Is a total tart. X3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2014
    I caught it. I wanted it for a little box decoration. :3

I hate rock types, so I was never going to use it, but it looks nice in my boxes, gathering dust. xD

Years
    First time i made it my HM slave
    Lolwoodo? worthlesswoodo?
    *Insert evil laugh here*

Second tim i just boxed it.

Tox

fight me
    Years
    Caught it and boxed it. It hasn't moved since then. I might take it out eventually. Definately not until after I beat Red though.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2011
    caught it used it then discovered i could catch heracross not to far away so i boxed my soody

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Lipstick rock was caught in a Great Ball ...
    A total waste ... except the Pokedex entry and the fact that it filled in my box ...

Andrew1989

neet
    Years
    Killed it accidently (since I never had any balls to capture it in time because of my Nidorina's Poison Point ability). It came back after I beat the Elite 4 and I just ignored it again thinking "htf did it come back when I just killed it?! :o"

Kirkland

show me my silver lining
    Years
    I caught it, but I'm not planning to use it or anything. Just keep it 'cos it reminds of the good old
    days when I caught the one in silver haha.

Back