• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Lolwoodo? worthlesswoodo?

Meta-Morph

A Mysterious Person Appeared!
    Years
    I caught it at first, but then in my second playthrough I killed it.

I like Sudowoodo, it's a pretty funny Pokemon. It's pretty good to use in battle, although I hate Rock-types.

Forbidden1

csgo
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2020
    mmmmm im pretty sure most of you think sudowoodo is worthlesswoodo.. Mmmmm, hate.

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    Pokemon like that run?! o______o

Caught and boxed it, hahaha. I do not even remember what gender it is. :B

Silly TB... he meant he accidentally ran from it. Tsk tsk.

I caught it and use it as a means for catching lower level Pokémon (i.e. bringing it in because Feraligatr is too high a level, weakening it and catching it).

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    Sudowoodo can be amazing with the right moveset. I caught it my first time, then killed it 2nd and 3rd time.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    Sudowoodo: Couldn't have beaten the Elite 4 without it. Seriously, it saved my hide a few times. I caught it and used it, and it really helps me out. Hard to train on Mt. Silver, though.

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
    Years
    i caught it and now it sits in my PC doin absolutley nothing lol unless i decide to ev train it wich i highly doubt that C:

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2013
    Caught it to the box and never touched it again. I don't like Rock types to begin with, nor do I like non-evolving Pokemon.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    I caught it and boxed it of course. Not a fan of rock types.
    After all the frustration I went through in the original Gold to get rid of it!
    My cousin wouldn't tell me how to get rid of it!
    So I don't think it deserved to be in my smashing team!

CrashSmAshley

Ace Trainer
    Years
    I caught it. Might as well keep it locked in a pc box since it seems to enjoy sitting in one place

!?

Akitakeshi
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2010
    I caught it... now it's rotting away in Box 1.

Back