• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lolz Hiyaz

MalafeX

Typhlosion #1 fan
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    yeah welcome to the board, hope you like it here ^^

Star6

PC'S Local Sci-Fi Geek
    Years
    Welcome to PC Mantis nice to know you will be here long and that means you will be a active poster. Hope you enjoy your stay.

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Welcome Man!
    Glad To See A Member With A Promise!
    Well Have Fun, Post A Lot, & Follow The Freakin' Evil Rules! XD...
    If You Wanna Be Friends Just Tell Me So...

Last edited:

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Hi, I'm Kylie/DP, whichever. You can PM me for help or a friend whenever. ^^ Please read the rules and obey them, don't spam or flame, and read the FAQ. ^^ I'm glad to know you're going to be here for a while, 'cuz PC is really a great place. Have fun!

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
    Years
    Hm. But I'm a memeber with a promise too. >_>;;;

Anyways, welcome to the community, Mantis. Hope ya have a great time here. ^_^; Just dun do ... SPAM. @_@;

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    Welcome,

Have fun at PokeCommunity ^____________________^

I know you will make many friends here so enjoy yourself xD

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    Hiya Mantis! Welcome to PC! Hope you enjoy it here, but I think you already do =P. I'm Lil' Schu, but you can call me Schu, Lexy, or Lil' Shcu (duh XD). PM me to talk ^^

Riyuko

Galaxy Angel. X3
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Mantis. ^______^ My name is Riyuko, but feel free to call me Karli. Dont forget to read the rules, and have a fantastic time here! ^^

~Karli

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    Hey Mantis I'm Batesy!

Karli said:
    Welcome to PC, Mantis. ^______^ My name is Riyuko, but feel free to call me Karli. Dont forget to read the rules, and have a fantastic time here! ^^

~Karli

*whispers* Be careful of Karli! She's a bit hyperactive! And watch out for her frying pans!

Back