• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Long absence

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    I don't since I am a more recent member but it is good to see returning members :D

welcome back and enjoy your stay.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Welcome back!!

Unfortunately no I don't remember you. I wasn't a member the last time you were here sadly. But it's always nice to get to know new people! Nice to meet you! Feel free to chat with me anytime if you want to talk with me. We can always get to know each other now that you're back. :) You've been away for sometime it seems, more than a year almost two. There's definitely been a lot of new changes. Such as new section being added and some removes. Of course some new section that were added were cause new games such as Black 2 and White 2 and X and Y were announced or released. Many staff from back then have left the staff team too and new ones joined to replace them. Hopefully you can re-adjust to everything new cause even with all the changes to the actual forum, the people here are still the same.

Just jump back into posting again! There's plenty of new places to explore including the new forum for the upcoming Pokemon games, Pokemon X and Y. Hopefully you can be here pretty often, but if not than that's find. We understand if you're busy and life gets in the way. But have fun here once again! It's been a while so you might want to look over the rules again to make sure you get them right. If you have further questions, you can always contact a moderator or other staff members in orange and red. See you later and feel free to VM me sometime just to chat!

Years
  • Welcome back, Legendary! Been a long while indeed but I don't really remember you, eek. It's great that you're getting back into the community though and you're going to find looots of new faces around since you've been gone a while.. hooray for more friends to meet. o/

Maybe you can tell us a bit about yourself since you've been gone for a while? There are a lot of new regulars on the community now and they probably have never seen you around, so getting to know us would be good. I adore your avatar and signature.. any eeveelution fan is amazing in my book as they're all so adorable. Sylveon is a great addition and one of my new favorites. :) But my top three in general are Flareon, Leafeon, and of course, Sylveon! Glad to see you've already joined the eevees club; you're going to have lots of fun there. Be sure to answer the topics and help keep it active, yeah?!

Have an amazing time around here once again, Legendary. You're free to message me if you have any questions or concerns about anything as I'm always happy to help. n~n Our whole group of staff are wonderful though so contacting whomever would be good. See you around!

legendarypokemon

He has multiple Personalities
    Years
  • Thanks guys, i will be sure to stay active this time, since i plan on getting a 3DS and a Gamestick or ouya (android based micro console) I've been playing firered on my phone for a while and i love the nostalgia. i had it when i was a kid so getting it is good. If there are any good free android ds emu's out there for android let me know. I know some may frown upon it, but i dont have a DS.

some of my old bud's on here seem to possibly dissappeared!

Back