• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Long Time Collector Joining the Community

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2023
    Hey guys,

I saw a thread here and decided I'd make an account on here to post in a few threads. I've been collecting Japanese cards for a long time and I make videos and lots of posts on Instagram highlighting the art of Pokemon cards. I love weird card art and am always looking to add more to my collection!

Years
  • Welcome aboard CalmAndCollecting! Great to have you!

Nice to see someone passionate about Pokemon card designs. Those things are dope and I'd love to see the process of making one tbh.

Hopefully you'll find some neat stuff exploring our TCG subforum :) Stick around and enjoy!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to the community! It's been a long while since I collected the cards. That phase was very short lived. Though I really do love the art that these more modern cards have. Glad to see that people appriciate it. Give our Pokémon Trading Card Game section. Hope you decide to stick around this wonderful community :D

Back