• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Long time lurker first time poster + question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Hello everyone, nice to be officially apart of the community.

I was also wondering if anyone has any links to a completed version to a GBA version of G/S/C I'd be greatful. I'm aware of shiny gold, but I don't think it's completed.

Years
  • Firstly, hi there, welcome to PC! Great to have you here with us. :3

But yeah, as for your question, the best place to look is in the Hacks Showcase area of the Emulation section. There's definitely some there, including the popular Liquid Crystal!

But since this is part of the forum is mostly meant for introductions, I'd like it if you could edit the first post to be more of an introduction than a question. I won't lock this yet, but please do make a bit of a change to your post otherwise I probably will have to close it. Feel free to message me if you have questions about anything~!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back