• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Long time lurker, first time user..

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2016
    Hello everyone, I go by the unnecessarily long name of JesusIsAVespiqueen (thank you very much I already noticed the spelling error), and you can call me by any name you suggest! I started playing Pokemon as a kid, starting off with FireRed and then the rest of the gen 3. By this you could already tell that I love everything about Pokemon, but if you didn't I also went on to buy a DS just for the purpose of playing Platinum. Unfortunately around then something happened that made me lose interest for a while, and that is the loss of my DS;-; . For a while then I didn't follow that closely with the Pokemon franchise, until about 6 months ago (coincidentally before the Pokemon Go craze) I suddenly picked up my love for the franchise again and since then have been trying to spread the love of the main series Pokemon games to my peers.

I also picked up an interest in ROM hacks and Fakemon and intend to learn the basics of ROM hacking before (hopefully) developing a hack (would definitely need alot of help though), so I might be seen at the hacking forums the most. Although I have went through the rules, please do correct me if I'm doing something wrong :8: . Hopefully I shall stay here for a while :)

Trainer Roux

The next champion of Alola
    Years
    YOU DID EVERYTHING WRONG!!! jk. I'm new here to this site too, and I'm really only here to get a trading card appraised, but I need to post at least 5 times to link images to things. That, and I need friends. So hi! Since you like Fakemon, have you played Pokemon Uranium yet?

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
    Years
    Welcome to the community, Vesp!. Hope you don't mind me shortening your username haha.

That's great that you already read the rules =). //Digitial Hgh five

Unfortunate losing your ds. my nephew broke mine a long time ago so I know the feels. Have you since got a 2ds/3ds to play the new games?. Also what pokemon game and pokemon hack/fan game has been the most enjoyable for you?.

For rom hacking definitely join the discord server, here. Has a seperate chat where you can ask questions and chat with fellow members. Since you are new to it make sure to head over to the beginners lounge.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to pm/vm me !. Hope to see you around.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2016
    Since you like Fakemon, have you played Pokemon Uranium yet?
    I managed to get it before it was taken down, and although I have been meaning to start on it, I just haven't got the time yet
    Have you since got a 2ds/3ds to play the new games?. Also what pokemon game and pokemon hack/fan game has been the most enjoyable for you?.

I haven't gotten a DS since then, but Sun and Moon looks so good I'm jealous >:( . My favourite hack is probably Vega and although it's difficulty is so rage-inducing, the story and characters are cool. I've gotten into fan games quite a bit as well and I have to say my favourite is Sage. Thanks for the links I'll check them out.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome Vesp! We're glad to have you :D
    It's really unfortunate that you happened to have lost your DS. It seems Pokémon GO is bringing back a lot of people into the franchise. I hope you'll be able to get another one really soon so you can enjoy Sun & Moon when they release. Since you're interested in learning more about ROM Hacking, take a peek at the Tools, Tutorials & Resources section, I'm sure you'll find some really helpful tutorials that will help you out!

If you have any questions, feel free to send a message! Enjoy the community <3

Back