• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Long-time lurker saying hi.

Years
    Okay... I've no idea how to introduce myself on such an active forum..

My name is RubyElina, you can just call me Eli/Elina for short if you wish to do so.

My Interests include: Drawing, writing, gaming.

My Pokemon games I own include: Red, Yellow, Silver, Crystal, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, Ranger, Blue Rescue Team, Link, Stadium and Snap.

Other games I take a huge interest in, include: Castlevania, Harvest Moon, Final Fantasy VIII and Eternal Darkness.

Musicwise I'm rather versatile, though my current love springes from Japanese music created by L'Arc~en~Ciel, I've been a fan for over five years... so yeah.

I've no idea what else to say, but I hope I make some friends on here... I feel kind of awkward right now.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    I feel kind of awkward right now.

Awe, you don't have to feel awkward. I know the size of this place may be intimidating, but there are are a lot of nice people here. I'm sure you'll make friends in no time.

Oh, and welcome!

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Just make sure Audy doesn't put his ballet in your box. We also don't sell footlongs for 5 dollars, so don't ask.

Welcome to PC ;3

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    You've been lurking, eh?

I shudder at whatever you've seen from me.

Welcome to PC!

Back