• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Long time lurker

thedorkishguy

Growing PokeMaster
Years
  • Hi!

Have had this account for a long time! Finally decided to post and get to know the community instead of lurking..

Nice to meet everyone and hope to meet you all in some thread sooner or later :)

Cheers!
    Kev

thedorkishguy

Growing PokeMaster
    Years
  • Good choice, PC welcomes you back. ;3 Nice to have you here again, Kev! If you want to talk or need help you're welcome to message me whenever.

Thanks Sheep! Will do :)

Heyy there! welcome back to PC, I'm really glad to see you around.

We do have a lot of great things, as you could see. We are a pretty friendly group of people and we're here to help you when you need anything. There's any section that caught your eye so far?

Good luck here, I hope you stay around! :)

Hey Archy, Yeah PC has definitely been standing around for so long due to it's friendly community! I just generally stay around the whole forum ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2023
    It looks like I've been out-lurked! Haha. I did the same thing and just posted by intro recently. Nice to meet ya, Kev. What's your favorite Pokémon game?

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Hi!

Have had this account for a long time! Finally decided to post and get to know the community instead of lurking..

Nice to meet everyone and hope to meet you all in some thread sooner or later :)

Cheers!
    Kev
    Hey thedorkishguy, welcome to PC!

Meet another lurker :P. I was around for an year, before I actually started to post. But never too late.

Hope u are having a good time here.

Pika Pika :chu:

Back