• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Longest songs in your library?

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
  • [SIZE="a"]The longest song on my iPod library is Deathbed by Relient K which is 11:05
    On my computer's library it's The Necromancer by Rush 12:30.[/SIZE]

kuzronk

Banned
    Years
  • My longest song is Good Charlotte - Falling Away" (with hidden track "Wounded") which goes for 14 mins and 31 secs

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • Wellll...not exactly a "song", so to say, but...

4x4=12 (Continuous Mix) by Deadmau5, 1:09:55

And the longest song that is a SONG is...

Toccata, Adagio and Fugue in C Major, BWV 564 by US Marine Band, composed by JS Bach, 14:57

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • I've got some Joe Nice mixes which are all around an hour in length but they're not individual songs soooooo

Tetragrammaton by The Mars Volta, running in at 16 minutes and 44 seconds.

User19sq

let's see, I got Blind Guardian's "And Then There Was Silence", lasting 14 minutes. I've also got Iced Earth's "Dante's Inferno", which is 16 minutes long. But the taker of it all belongs to Led Zepplin's "Dazed and Confused", a whopping 24 minutes! XD

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    I feel pretty lame when the longest song in my library is only 9 minutes and 32 seconds long, haha. It's ''2 Rights Make 1 Wrong'' by Mogwai, a personal favorite of mine. I only have around 300 songs in my library--haven't bothered updating it in a while.

Jarred0809

The Eternal Lurker
    Years
  • "4 Hours Of The Best Hardstyle" Guess how long it is. Not counting mixes, I think my longest is Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd. It's about 6:30.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • Don't Make It Hard by OBatR which goes on for 35:09. Surprisingly, I have listened all the way through it sixteen times. Maybe some iTunes glitch or something. next one is Need You Now by Illumeci which goes on for 24:58. Yeah, I think this is also a glitch. Next is We as Americans by Eminem with 6:52, Beautiful by Eminem with 6:33, Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO, and Walang Natira by Gloc 9, tied with 6:15. There.

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    7 + minutes to Trey songz and Drake remix to best I ever had.

ascension7

Creator of UnovaHGSS
    Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2023
    12:09 - Winter Contingency, from the Halo Reach soundtrack. I love video game music, especially Halo (and Pokemon, but I prefer huge band-type music, and not much Pokemon music of that type exists unfortunately).

Madam Cheezy

Imakuni Trainee
    Years
  • Vivaldi - The Complete 4 Seasons
    I think it's like, 36 minutes plus. It's been a while since I've looked though. May not even be 'complete' complete, as the version I have is done by a (sizable) group, not an orchestra.

Beyond that, and the other various non-modern music, I think it's Gackt - Mizerable (Into the Water Remix). 9+ minutes.

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
  • 9027 km by OK Go, although pretty sure it's just ambiance, but it's 34:47. Next is like Impossible Soul by Sufjan Stevens with 25:35 and then 240 Years Before Your Time by the Black Keys which is 23:20

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2012
    I have a bunch of meditation type music. Like the sound of birds and rain with some flute music. And some video game music.
    The longest is Soothing Sanctuary by David and Steve Gordon running for one hour. Or 30 minutes each (since there's two songs split in the middle as separate tracks)
    Then a couple more meditation songs running at 10 minutes each
    And a bunch of zelda music running on 10 minutes haha

And I listen to all of them regularly =)

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
    Years
  • My longest song is an extended remix of the Victini Battle Theme called Battle! Victini. It's 10:31 and I've listened through it completely exactly once. It's not exactly my favorite song(To the Hill of the Ancients holds that title), but I like it all the same.

Back