• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LoogieSquareds | Signatures | Shop

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
  • I really like your work, maybe you can make me something. :)

What you want: Avy and Banner
    Size:
    Avy-130x130
    Banner-400x200
    Text:
    Banner-Protect your Soul
    Colour scheme: Black, Dark red and a lighter faint red. Nothing really shiny.
    Image:Pic here. Was really big.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Hate to put a damper on you but you're not allowed to bump shops. oAo;
    Read the rules sweet pea?

CallsignZero

Upcoming PokéProf.
    Years
  • What you want: One of your wonderful sigs :)
    Size: 300x100 px
    or whatever seems good, the One Piece one you have seems like a good size
    Text: CallsignZerø
    in small letters in a corner or "N!" perhaps more dominant
    Colour scheme: Forest colours Greens, Browns and Tans
    Image: archives.bulbagarden . net/w/upload/e/ea/Rival113.jpg as a base or any good picture of Barry/Pearl you can get
    Crazy bonus points if you can incorporate the animated sprite of him here: archives.bulbagarden . net/w/upload/e/e1/RivalPlatinum.gif
    or can somehow include my trainer card in a way that doesn't look gaudy (Which I imagine would be hard haha)
    Other:
    I love the simplicity of your Squirtle sig, Colour sceme/blending/background of your Urahara sig and effects of your One Piece sig

This'll be a fun challenge and test of your skills :)
    I'm somewhat new to this forum and have only been sending PM's so far so I cant give links yet :( So maybe those spaces will let me? I put a space separating the . from it and removed the start of them

If you need any pokemon or things for your dex I'd be happy to oblige :D

Back