• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

look at my fusion pokemon

Which is better???

• Weakrai

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Charlizeon

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • garzliken

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
    I will repost new pokemon fusion i just made..
    they are just basic fusion...
    so rate them and tell me your opinions and tell me how i can improved{Ignore The Poll}
    Raichu+zubat+Suicune{Raichune}
    Voltorb+Pinsir{Pintorb}
    Recolor Regigas
    Weville+Darkrai{Weakrai}

Bayleef+Lapras+Dragonite+Typhlosion+Herracross{Baypras}
    Bayleef+Gyarados+Typhlosion+herracross{Gayldreef}

Last edited:

LiquidR

I am the shadow on the moon at night
    Years
    first of all, never save as *.jpg, always choose *.png
    Second, you have lost to learn about spriting. You used for garzliken a sprite (Garchomp) and a couple of normal pictures of Blaziken, Monferno and Aerodactyl.

As for Weakrai, if you use 2 sprites always try to use the color of 1 Pokémon. And try to resize if it is possible because the body doesn't fit with the head.

There is only 1 thning for me left to say is practice, practice, practice.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Be honest with them
    They're horrendous. Two of them aren't even sprites, they're just badly rehashed pictures. You should probably look at some other fusions and ask other spriters how to do them as you're clearly missing the mark here.

You should (and I cannot believe I am now saying this) probably try doing some recolours first, just to get the hang of how shading and palettes work.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I like Darkvine more, but i don't like the background to it :/ sorry
    But i really like that fusion more than the others, great job :)

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    They ALL need a better outlining; making some of the outline darker is a start. The outlining on all of them is very, very mediocre. You've screwed up the shading on all of them as well and they all have way too many bright colors on them. You need a lot of work.​

Chesu

Boss Carrot
    Years
    Yikes... Pintorb and your recolored Regigigas are kind of... eh heh...

Okay, what you did on Raichu, Masukippa (Carnivine? I forget its English name), Lapras, and Gyarados... you need to do on Regigigas and Pintorb, They look like they were colored with the default hues on MS Paint. I don't have a problem with Paint, of course (in fact, it's my image editor of choice), but those two sprites are a little... nyahaha... not so good. You should either use color palettes that already exist on Pokemon sprites, or at the very least, open up your color editor.

That aside, most of the sprites aren't bad. They need to be properly shaded, but that aside, they're fairly solid fusions... most people's first sprites are really jagged and ill-conceived.

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
    Yikes... Pintorb and your recolored Regigigas are kind of... eh heh...

Okay, what you did on Raichu, Masukippa (Carnivine? I forget its English name), Lapras, and Gyarados... you need to do on Regigigas and Pintorb, They look like they were colored with the default hues on MS Paint. I don't have a problem with Paint, of course (in fact, it's my image editor of choice), but those two sprites are a little... nyahaha... not so good. You should either use color palettes that already exist on Pokemon sprites, or at the very least, open up your color editor.

That aside, most of the sprites aren't bad. They need to be properly shaded, but that aside, they're fairly solid fusions... most people's first sprites are really jagged and ill-conceived.
    I will be improving on them..
    i willl make them perfect...
    Tanx for the advice and good comment{post}

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    Weakrai's background makes my eyes hurt
    but I really like Baypras.
    quite good
    i'm not sure if your post specified but are these your first/second/third batch of fusions or have you sprited long?

Robert Conley

GPXPlus.net/user/Robert+Conley
    Years
    your gigas is just inverted colors. so is your pintorb but that one gets points for doing more than pushing a button. also your raichune seems to have more than just crobat suicune and raichu. other thatn that i really like them.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2013
    think something went wrong with pinsorb and your regigigas recolur did u just invert the colours ?

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    They all still need massive shading, placement and palette improvements. Try simpler fusions and recolours, that way you'll get better.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back