• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Look! It's a Flock of Pidgey!

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Southen england would be full of Wingull, which will make it the Pidgey of the region. Nidoran, Pidove and Growlithe would be common sights too.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Taillow, Rattata, Treecko, Ekans, Ponyta/Rapidash (there's a horse farm next to my parents' place), a stray Purrloin or two. And down the road? Lots of Miltank.

I hate being in a rural area :/

ElectricScyther

The lessons we learn
    Years
    Where I live, I'd most likely run into eternal Pachirisu and Patrat. Then there'd be plenty of Skorupi, Deerling, and the occasional Cacnea. A Trubbish would be camping out in the garage and at least three Bunearies at the neighbor's place. Every Thursday I'd see and ride a few Ponyta, and at the same time I'd also see an Arcanine and lots of Mareeps.
    Of course, Zubat might be the most common Pokemon I'd ever see.

Years
    Pachirisu and probably Treeko. Even if their Pokemon, I'd doubt they stand much of a chance against my cats(you read that right). Once they even swallowed one of each whole leaving only the tail.

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
    Pidove, Yoterry, Herdier, Stoutland, Ducklett, Swanna, Purrloin, Snivy, Skitty, Mewoth, Buneary, Trubbish, Erufuun, Bellossom, Sunflora, Wingull, Pelipper, Bug type Pokemonz and a lot moree.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Trubbish and Grimer.

Oh, and a random Hydreigon that terrorizes the city at night.

Win.

I live in a New Jersey suburb and would have a lot of Pachirisu and Buneary. There would also be a lot of Ducklett and Psyduck. And all kinds of bug pokemon :3 <3

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Millions of Meowth and Pidgeys. Nothing else more.

Poster

Will pixel art for pizza
    Years
    Pigeys, a few houndours (yes indeed) and a haunter next door. Because I'm hearing sounds at night that come from a seemingly abandoned apartment.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2023
    Well there'd be a Spinarak right outside my window. (Funny how a spider decided to spin a web in that spot)

Lots of annoying Swanna (closest thing to geese; I despise geese); maybe a Buneary here or there; Volbeat and Illumise during the summer; obviously some Combees, Caterpies, etc from time to time; sometimes I might also see a Stantler/Deerling/Sawsbuck. I would also have a pet Purrloin.

And from what I've heard, we should be seeing some Ninjasks this summer. (According to an "On the Origion of Species" article on Bulbapedia)

NatureKeeper

Pidove, Herdier, Purrloin and Trubbish. We've cleaned up a bit but still.

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2011
    Bird pokemon such as pidgey, tailow, etc.
    Stantler, Ekans, Deerling, Sawsbuck, Butterfree, Beedrill, etc

Years
    • Pidove (and every other generic "starter" Flying-type).
    • Deerling.
    • Sawsbuck.
    • Zubat.
    • Purrloin.
    • Oddish.
    • Lots of Grass-types.

Living in the countryside would be cool in a Pokémon game. Lots of Deerling.

Back