• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"LOOK, MOM! I CAN FLY!!"

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Two words:

MIND READING

That is my dream superpower. I've always wanted to read minds of people. This is the power that can make you the most powerful man in the world. Life would be a great ton easier. And of course you know much more. And if you use the powers for simplifying your life and not for evil deeds, it can bring much happiness.

I thought of wanting super strength but... yeah. No good if the government finds out.

I also want X-Ray vision. But people will think I am perverted. So I shouldn't type that I wan't X-ray vision, which I won't. Damn, that would be great.

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
    If you count unbelievable sexiness then I have a super power. I would really want to be able to turn into anything I want.then maybe someday I could turn into pokemon...

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Oh! As an alternate choice, Poke-morphing is always a good thing (almost).

Although, Advanced has an excellent point with the mind reading.

Ninetales433

KHR Forever *-*
    Years
    Switching Bodies:I just want to see how it feels like to be in someone else's life.
    Teleport:I've always wanted to teleport.
    Reading Minds:I've always wanted to do this,too.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Ability to do anything effortlessly, yet perfectly.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    Problem is - Great powers have great dangers. Mind Reading could make you open your eyes more to the pain and suffering we see, and to the true cruelty of people.

I would pick... Hmm... Interesting, I would choose... Ah... Illusions creating. Deceiving may seem like the only reason to have it, but it can help people open up about their life if they see nice things, as well as shows what you have been through easier than explaining.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    maybe elemental powers like earth, wind, fire, water etc. to control it and mabye aura type moves ^^ that would be mega awesome XP

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I would like the ability to teleport, travel through time, and the power of invincibility.

I would use the first to save time and money compared to traditional travel methods. The second would be used to correct any wrong decisions I might make so they don't come back to bite me in the read. And the third is simply so I will never feel pain again.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    I have concluded that time control is the best possible superpower. Controlling time means so much. I've thought of so many situations where it would just be perfectly useful...

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2010
    Just one power - Invisibility.

It'd be awesome to go anywhere undetected and unnoticed.

...stop with your perverted thoughts. :|
    lol to late, and i would like to be real fast and invisisble lol :P you know why.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    The ability to fly or to teleport would be pretty cool. I would also like mind reading (whenever I want, of course).

Back