• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LOOK OMG ITS my mom?

Yes or no?

• Yes <3333

Votes: 33 86.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 13.2%

• Total voters

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    My dad left me when I was 3 months old, my mom could care less about me, she calls me names, insults me, and is generally a complete b****. So no, I don't like them.

Years
    No.
    They can go burn for all I care, they're pitiful excuses for parents.

You know what I hate? I hate people who automatically assume that everyone's life is as good as yours. You failed to realize that not everyone has the same view on life as you do; just because they created you and gave you life, doesn't mean you HAVE to love them back. What if your existence was an accident? You only existed 'cause your so-called father didn't want to do it alone. Your 'loving parents'' come home drunk one night, and beat you for no apparent reason; how does that prepare me for the real world? Think before you post, you've already upset more people than you know by saying that. My mother is a ***** and my father got killed in a bar fight, drunk off his arse; so whether or not I should care and love them, I don't.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I love my mom and my step-dad (even if he gets on my nerves sometimes XD).

About my dad, if I even remembered his name, I might even try to decide whether I love him or not. But the only thing about him is his surname.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I love my parents and they love me too. I can be openly gay around them, they would accept my lover. They recently purchased a new laptop for me, a new phone and are going to help me pay for my X Box Elite in a few days.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I love my parents. They've always been extra supportive of everything I want to do and they're always there for me when I need them. :( I can't imagine not having such a good relationship with them and it always saddens me to see people who genuinely do dislike their parents for whatever reason.

Back