• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Look out! It's Chicken Girl!

New member! :)
I was bored and decided to find some Pokemon forums and here I am! I will try to be as active as possible, probably every two or three days at least. I would be on more, but school is killing me! :disappoin
Of course, I have no friends on here yet. Here's some things about me:
1. I'm a good speller and will usually only chat/RP with people that actually try to use proper grammar and wording. If a RP has too many people with bad grammar, I will leave/won't join, for example. If I post with bad grammar, it could be because of one of three things:
a. Bad keyboard. I usually use my laptop and it's missing five keys, including the left shift and P.
b. I'm in a rush. I am often too busy to post long, perfect posts.
c. Typo.
2. I love chickens! Chickens are my favorite animal, so please don't say anything bad about them if you want to be my friend. Yes, you can mention eating chicken (so do I), but don't overdo it, okay? I've had a bad past with my dad threatening to butcher my favorite rooster. And he almost did. Please, when you're with me, say "coward" instead of "chicken". When people make fun of chickens like that, it makes me angry. I own twelve chickens. Was fourteen not long ago. :'(
I love all animals, in fact.
3. Teasing is a problem everywhere I go. I know it's against the rules, but it happens. Gentle teasing, like calling me a weirdo or strange or something like that is fine. But making fun of me for what I look like (not that you know; it's just an example. XD), what I like, etc. is hurtful. Even calling me stupid hurts because in real life, but I'm failing in school and my parents are always mad at me for it.
4. I'm homeschooled. So don't you say anything mean about homeschooling!
5. Some details about me: I like crocheting, beading (on a loom), reading, writing, doodling, playing dodge ball, and playing with my chickens. I love rats, mice, toads, frogs, snakes, spiders, and insects, so you can't disgust me! :badsmile: There is actually a three-legged rat at the local pet store. I want it so bad, but I'm not allowed to have any animals in the house except for cats and dogs. My dad thinks that all animals besides dogs are stinky and should live outdoors. The only reason he lets my two cats stay inside is because they're getting on in years (they'll be ten years old in April) and they've been indoor cats all their lives.
But anyways! Want to know a cool fact? I'm English and German with a bit of Scottish, Irish, Hebrew, and Native American in there. I also might be Dutch, but we're not sure. And we'll never know.
6. Oh yeah, almost forgot to mention what Pokemon games I own. Most of them are actually my sister's, but I say they're mine. XD Here are the games I own, in order that I got them: Red, Yellow, Gold, Crystal, Emerald, Diamond, Red Rescue Team, Ranger, Fire Red, Ranger: Shadows of Almia, Platinum, and Soul Silver. Once it comes out, my sister is going to buy White because she loves Zekrom. I like Reshiram better, so her best friend, who is getting Black, will give me Black when she's done with it. 8'D

Do I seem annoying all ready? XD

Last edited:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    I wouldn't call you annoying. Maybe interesting, and someone with lots of great personality and hobbies. From reading this I noticed there isn't a Chicken Pokemon yet. Sure there's Mamepato which evolves into a turkey, but it's not the same. Maybe the chicken could learn Fire Blast! Now that would be a sight to see. XD; Aaaannywaaaay, it's great to see a new member joining the community. :D

You really do seem to have a lot of interests here, especially in pets. I'm not really one for pets, despite having three of them, but I guess I'm not really a pet-person, or at least dogs. I have traumatized thoughts from big dogs from when I was little, so they scare me a bit, but if I get used to them, they're fine. :D As for the homeschooling, I won't say anything unless I've actually been homeschooled, which I haven't. Anything I say about that stuff would be wrong anyway. XD; Do you like being homeschooled? As for bullying, you can't avoid it whatsoever, but I think this is one of the more friendly places on the interwebs, so there's little chance you'll receive any here, which I suppose is a good thing, unless you like being bullied. :/

I, myself am also a fan of writing big, long posts, well at least for introductions like this anyway. I don't really want to be part of the crowd that are pretty much "Welcome" and that's it. It seems boring, and not very welcoming. I think it's good to write detailed posts and get all your thought out there in one go. The worst thing is that I suck at it, and I learnt that in school, despite having projects and being able to ramble on about pretty much nothing for a page at the most. XD; Probably my best accomplishment ever. :D

Don't forget to read the rules and maybe then re-read them if they confuse you, and you can ask any moderator if you ever need any help with anything, unless that thing is something like Rom Hacking and the moderator in question moderates say the Black and White forums. XD; Oh well... have fun and don't forget to floss your teeth! ;D

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Hey! You know, your intro reminds me of my old one. <3 Good times, good times. :3 Well, I'd prefer to use grammar myself, but others? Eh, I don't really care -- would be nice if I can understand their grammar at least! I used to RP alot at the previous forum I was in; people were good, people were...not so good, I guess I was okay; but, it was fun! Well...okay; maybe I lied a bit; I guess I do prefer RPing that is pretty strict about grammar; just so I can understand what's going on. But like yourself...I do typo ALOT. :3 Oh yes, we do have an Role Play Corner here: [ https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=171 ] If you'd like to check it out! You can eaither start up a Roleplay, Join a Roleplay, or discuss Roleplaying; and there are two types! Pokemon, and others. But of course, you're not just restricted to just that board; you can check out wherever you'd like~

Speaking of chickens! I see a lot of them at Jamaica! Well, Hens and Roosters mostly, sometimes chickens. I only see them when I go out in the county though; where some of my aunts and uncles live, as well as some cousins. There's even a dog there! :3 I dunno, I think chickens are funny! I haven't really got a PERSONAL opinion of them; its just I think their funny they way they cluck, and walk, etc. [ BTW I THINK Ho-oh is like a chicken / turkey-ish pokemon. ] Yeah, teasing is a problem everywhere too -- even as late as high school, people cal leach other weird, stupid, annoying, or any other minorites. I myself get called weird a couple of times by people behind my back; which is another thing! I hate it when people talk about them behind their backs. But, yeah, you know what; don't let it bother ya; you seem like such an awfully cool person; and I love ya already. <3 Mmm, actually, I know some people who homeschool; but they are bright! BTW you know what? I LOVE SPIDERS TOO! <3 I knooooow, some people aren't a fan of them, but I love those 8-legged arachnids. <3 Well, I don't have any spiders as pets at home [I'm not even sure if anyone does] BUT I read about them alot. <3

Hey, I'm going to buy white too! Because of the exculsives; like White forest, etc. But you know -- I'm probably going to end up buying both platform games because well...Black and White are probably going to be my new favourite pokemon games! My current favourite is Pokemon Heart Gold actually -- for I really love the Johto region. <3 My first pokemon game was Yellow; with Blue following up, following up with Gold, Crystal, Ruby, Emerald, Pearl, Diamond, Platinum, and up to this day -- Heart Gold; but I cna't tell you how much trouble it is to buy these games when they sold out on the first 3 days. @-@ Takes like 8 weeks for the shops to restock then. D; SO! That's why I'm going to purchase Pokemon Black and White on the first day. :3

And no -- like Alternative Slippy Toad said, you don't seem annoying at all. <3 You seem like avery cool, interesting person! Yeah, if you want any help, you can ask the members with the bolded usernames; which is the staff team, and the'll be glad to help! Or, you cannnn aska member who might have the answer; like myself, who I am happy to helpp anytime as well. <3 Well, I hope we can chat sometime! Maybe over VMs or PMs! And yes, have a luuuugia time here. <3

Yes, Lugia means great in my language. ;D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hey there! Welcome to PC! It's a great thing that you found us and decided to stay!

1. We have an RP board here. And there are currently some RPs going on right now, and some that are looking for people so they can start. so you should totally check that out. Don't worry, from what I checked, some RPs do have some good spelling/grammar. (I'm a spelling nazi as well. ;) )
    2. Don't worry, I eat more fish than chicken. xD
    3. I'm sorry to hear that. :( You'll be safe here. PC has made it better for you to surf in a safer way. The staff here are really nice, so if you have a problem with a certain member, don't hesitate to report!
    4. You're homeschooled. Interesting. I wish I was. :P
    5. I have indoor cats too, they're a lot younger than yours. And you love to crochet? Mee too!
    6. It looks like you got almost all of the Pokemon Games. Hope you get White soon!

Make sure you take a quick peek at the rules, and if you have a question about one or some, don't be afraid to ask someone with a bold colored name. Most importantly, HAVE FUN! See ya around!

btw, I love your Ampharos avatar! :)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    1. Grammar is vitally important. I will very rarely make a mistake and if I do it's also because of a bad keyboard.
    2. Chickens are cool. I raised a Blaziken in Sapphire, which I guess is the closest thing to a chicken Pokemon we've had.
    3. We're friendly here on PC. I can't say the same for other forums I've been forced to leave due to others being bullies, though...
    4. Interesting. I know my church at college had quite a few homeschooled kids.
    5. I'm allergic to animals sadly. I like cats but I don't care for dogs since I've been attacked by several (not counting the asthma attacks afterward).
    6. I own (or have owned) Blue, Silver, Crystal, Sapphire, Emerald, Leaf Green, Pearl, Platinum, Stadium 1 and 2, Colosseum, XD, and Battle Revolution. I may or may not get the fifth generation games, but if I do White will be my choice for... personal reasons somewhat related to a magical girl anime.

Anyway, welcome to PC, and great intro! I hope to see you around and please enjoy yourself on our site!

Back