• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

lookie at the newbie

Years
  • Thank you for the welcomes everyone and I will get pming people right away. Mewthree you should know who I am (look at the tagboard on your site if you don't know).

I got the Mewtwo on my Sapphire from a trade actually. A friend of mine wanted a cheated lvl 5 Adamant Shiny Rayquaza and right away offered Mewtwo lvl 70 (fresh from the Unknown Dungeon) for it. I would say I got the good end of the deal because I trained it in less than 3 hours to lvl 100.

In case you guys/gals are wondering what Pok?mon games I have here is a list:

R/B/Y (yes all 3)
    Stadium
    Stadium 2
    Silver/Crystal
    Ruby (japanese)
    R/S/E/FR/LG
    Colosseum
    TCG

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Powerchu said:
    yes I am talking about me. lol

I am new to the forums.

I am 17 yo turning 18 on June 16. I am a guy and yes I still enjoy Pok?mon.

Right now I am playing Pok?mon Emerald and working on completing the Hoenn dex so I can get a Johto starter.

I have 3 lvl 100 Pok?mon on my Sapphire version which are Swampert, Blaziken, and Mewtwo. I have a Shiny Zubat on my FireRed version and a Shiny Whismur on my Ruby version. I encountered a Shiny Staryu in the Battle Factory on Emerald which made me mad, because I could not catch it and keep it for myself.
    Hello and welcome to PC. I am Ninja Retsu who would like to welcome you. Just PM me and ask me anytime if you need help. I will try to help you. Best luck on posting.

Years
  • thank for the welcomes and you are welcome mewthree.

anyways I am getting back into playing Star Fox 64. that is such an awsome game. I wish it would be remade onto the gamecube.

I still enjoy Silver and Crystal versions, because they have, in my opinion, the best music out of all the pok?mon games. I have a few lvls to go on evolving Shuppet then I will go for evolving everything in the 1st box of pok?mon on my Emerald game.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • mewthree w/armor, dont post in a welcome thread more then once. ^^;

Hiya~! ^^ Welcome to The PokeCommunity! My name ish Karli, at your service. 8D I hope you have a wonderfully wonderful time here, but please follow the rules. ;D

~Karli

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Roan, a character from Ragnarok the Animation, and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

Remember to PM me if you want help or if you just want to be my friend, ok?

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • Hello,Welcome to Pc my name is Happy Dude.I hope you have a great time here and make lots of friends.

Pm me if you would like to be friends.

Back