• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN VI] Looking for a couple starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeClayton

Tha Master
Years
  • Hi all, I'm new here and was wondering if anybody had a Tododile, Chikorita, Chimchar, and Piplup they'd be willing to trade? Need them on a copy of Pokemon X but could also trade onto Pokemon Alpha Sapphire!

Thank You!!!

Lord Arkadios

PKMN Trainer Zalkari
    Years
  • Hi all, I'm new here and was wondering if anybody had a Tododile, Chikorita, Chimchar, and Piplup they'd be willing to trade? Need them on a copy of Pokemon X but could also trade onto Pokemon Alpha Sapphire!

Thank You!!!

I have Chimchars for days! Add me; pm me so we can set it up; I can trade ya one. Whether it be via GTC or normal trade.

RogueZero0

Game Programmer (Student)
    Years
  • I have a Piplup on my Alpha Sapphire, just need to breed it.
    I can trade it for anything, but do you have any starter? I'm needing some final evos for my living dex :p

PokeClayton

Tha Master
    Years
  • PMed all of you! Still looking for some other stuff (not starters) if anyone wants to PM me. I've got stuff to trade as well!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back