• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for a few shiny pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justis

Stryder
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I only want to trade for legit pokemon. No hacks or action replay. Everything I have was obtained without cheats and I want to trade for pokemon that was obtained cheatless as well.

I'm looking to trade for one of the following shiny pokemon:

Shiny Charmander- any nature

Shiny Kabuto or Kabutops- adament nature

Shiny Seviper- any nature

Shiny Beldum- Adament nature

Shiny Lotad (peferably lvl. 1-5)- Sassy nature

I am willing to trade any of the ones below:

Shiny Tyranitar- bold nature and fully ev trained lvl. 61

Master Ball

Also I have plenty of pokemon with active pokerus I'd be willing to trade.

I mainly would like a shiny charmander. I've been breeding like crazy and no dice but any of the above ones I am interested in are fine. Any questions please shoot.

Last edited:

Midnight Jog

Poké-Baller!
    Years
    Hmm. Well, hacked pokes aren't allowed anyways, so no worries. I have a shiny snorlax that I'm willing to trade. It's Lax natured, unfortunately, though.

Justis

Stryder
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    oh ok lol i wasnt sure. im still a bit new. If i dont get any offers soon for the ones im looking for then i may consider that. What lvl is it?

Midnight Jog

Poké-Baller!
    Years
    The Snorlax is lv. 80. I can possibly train it to 100, if you'd like. It'll take a little while, though. You know how that goes... haha. But, just message me if you're interested. Shiny classics are the best.

I'm also EV training a normal Espeon, if you're interested in that. It has perfect battle moveset for a sweeper, and the EVs are perfect, or will be. lol

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    To have a Trade Thread, you must be offering and requesting at least TEN different species of Pokémon.
    Otherwise, one could simply use the Quick Trade Thread.

Post your 5 shiny wants in the Quick Trade and then communicate via PM/VM, thanks. Review the remaining Trade Corner Rules as well.

Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back