• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for a Hoopa please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
    I need a Hoopa for my living Dex, I've got all the legendaries so I'm happy to trade any one I've also got a few shiny legendaries
    Shiny Rayquaza
    Shiny Mewtwo
    Shiny Reshiriam
    Shiny Lugia
    Shiny Manaphy
    Shiny Darkria
    Shiny Moltres

Shadow_Link

OP ORAS Master
    Years
    Hi there! I have a Hoopa that I'm willing to trade, and am interested in your Shiny Lugia or Shiny Darkrai. I just need to get Hoopa cloned and I will be ready to trade, within a day or so. Thanks!

~Shadow

Years
    I need a Hoopa for my living Dex, I've got all the legendaries so I'm happy to trade any one I've also got a few shiny legendaries
    Shiny Rayquaza
    Shiny Mewtwo
    Shiny Reshiriam
    Shiny Lugia
    Shiny Manaphy
    Shiny Darkria
    Shiny Moltres
    Hey there! I see that you already got an offer for a Hoopa so I won't offer you another one haha, but could I get some information on your shiny rayquaza?
    I could trade you anything from my shop and clone for you :p

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
    Well iv not had a reply from the other guy yet so i may still be interested, ill check your store now :)

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
    Iv actually got 2
    first one
    Lvl 100
    Hp-351
    At-399
    Def-217
    Sp.at-302
    sp.Def- 216
    Speed- 317
    Nature-Jolly

second one
    Lvl 100
    Hp-351
    At-385
    Def-216
    Sp.at-385
    sp.Def- 194
    Speed- 280
    Nature-naive

Years
    Iv actually got 2
    first one
    Lvl 100
    Hp-351
    At-399
    Def-217
    Sp.at-302
    sp.Def- 216
    Speed- 317
    Nature-Jolly

second one
    Lvl 100
    Hp-351
    At-385
    Def-216
    Sp.at-385
    sp.Def- 194
    Speed- 280
    Nature-naive
    I'd be interested in both if we can work something out :) the jolly one more so though!
    What would you like for them?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2015
    Shiny Rayquaza
    Shiny Mewtwo
    Shiny Reshiriam
    Shiny Lugia
    Shiny Manaphy
    Shiny Darkria
    Shiny Moltres

Do you only have one Shiny Lugia.

Years
    Well for both could I get a Hoopa and the competitive shiny Aggron if you feel that's fair

Hiya I just remembered some people don't like Japanese nicknames and the naive Rayquaza is Japaneese

That's a fair trade to me and I'm okay with Japanese names :) let me know when tomorrow you'd be avaliable to trade, I'm in EST, and would you need me to clone for you as well? :p

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
    That's a fair trade to me and I'm okay with Japanese names :) let me know when tomorrow you'd be avaliable to trade, I'm in EST, and would you need me to clone for you as well? :p

Well if you don't mind id love a clone of the jolly Rayquaza

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back