• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen looking for a shiny starter

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyChris

Lady Dada's Nightmare
    Years
    hello. i've been soft reseting for 15 days and still no shiny starter. i'm wondering if anyone is kind enough to help me out and give me one? if you have an extra one or something. id really appreciate it

chillxd

メインモシ
    Years
    ^

When you SR for starters, would you see them as Shiny without even picking them? D:

^.hydro

Mini-mod nb. ._.

Sardonix

::Divinity AllSpark Holder::
    Years
    Yeah, I did that at first, but then I realized the chances of me actually getting one and then, got bored with it. I mean, I'm not out to get trophies or anything like that. I never was a completionist. I just like to play the game that I waited so long to have. Having a shiny starter doesn't matter to me. Although, my starter is a female. :3

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Yeah, either go for the soft-resetting or just go to the trade section as the rules state.

Also please don't post to tell them where to go - that's minimodding. Just report next time. Check the brand new announcement and updated rules. >:[

Closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back