• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for a Tri-attack togepi/togetic/togekiss!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2014
    Just as the title states, I'm looking for one of those rare togepis that have the tri-attack move. I do not care about nature or IVs, and although I would prefer a male with the serene grace ability, this aren't requirements. Here is what I can offer in return:

-Shiny zigzagoon/female/lonely
    -Shiny lotoad/male/adamant
    -Shiny aron/female/adamant
    -Shiny krabby/female/brave
    -V-create victini/careful
    -Darkrai/bold
    -Several 5IV bred riolus

Lil MuDkiP849

Dream Chaser
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 12, 2021
    I'm not sure what my togepi's gender is, but I have a good IV'd, timid tri-attack togepi UT =)

Interested in VictinI/Darkrai, nuthin big

EDIT: Just checked, it's male =)

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2014
    I'm not sure what my togepi's gender is, but I have a good IV'd, timid tri-attack togepi UT =)

Interested in VictinI/Darkrai, nuthin big

EDIT: Just checked, it's male =)

Excellent! :D What ability does it have, if I may ask? And can it be nicknamed (no biggie, I just wanna know)?
    Also, would you prefer victini or darkrai? I can give you more info on 'em if needed.

Lil MuDkiP849

Dream Chaser
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 12, 2021
    Don't worry, it's got Serene Grace =) Unfortunately though, it cannot be nicknamed. The Gamecube my Pokemon XD file was on with the OT for the Togepi was stolen =(, but the name otherwise is UT as well. I don't need details, those pokes just fill pages in my pokedex.

I need both but I'd prefer Victini if it's 1 for 1 trade.

FC: 0791-3095-8838

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2014
    Woohoo, sounds excellent! Don't worry about the nickname, I don't care much :>
    Also yes, I was looking for a 1-on-1 trade preferably.
    It is a deal, then! My fc is 2406-6202-0626, and I am ready to trade when you are :>

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2014
    Woohoo! Thanks a bunch, I have been looking all over for the little guy. I'll be using him for competitive battling my friends :> So yeah, thanks again!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back