• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Looking For: Event Pokemon and a few shinies {Shinies & Event Pokemon on Offer}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
    Damn, I wish I had more friends like that in real life, haha. In all honesty I'm the only one now out of my group who still enjoys Pokemon. Thank you for the trade, by the way! I hope you enjoy your Raikou, please feel free to strike up a conversation or just say hi if you see me around on here in the future. If you are up for it, and wouldn't mind, leaving a review in my trade review thread (in my sig) would be really helpful.

Hi there, and welcome to my thread! I am completely fine with cloned Pokemon, as I do trade some of them myself. I would like to do that trade, I have to leave for a couple of hours right now but when will you be online next, your local time?

I live in Australia too, so I should be available whenever you are. Only reason I might not be able to trade is if I forget to check that you're ready to trade (sorry in advance!).

Years
    Hmm, I'm sorry to hear that. No shame in still enjoying it, though. :) Glad that you're still sticking with it! I may have some friends who'd be willing & interested in watching one of the older Poke' movies with me again, sometime - however, most of them & I are spread out, in regards to what town/state we currently live in.

And most definitely. Thanks for the friend request, & the trade, as well. I checked & the Raikou has 4 IV's, too, so thanks a ton! And I'll actually go leave a review right now, while I'm on here.

That's the spirit! I honestly do not believe I'll ever grow out of it. Pokemon lover at heart for the rest of my life, haha. And right back at you, anyone that says otherwise about it can go take their opinion elsewhere. Now that we've been talking about it actually, I'm going to watch the 2000 Movie when I go to sleep soon.

And no worries at all, I'm just genuinely happy to meet other people on here who enjoy the conversation, are friendly and share the same passion that I do for the games and movies! I didn't even realise it had the 4 IV's, so that's a bonus, too. Thank you ever so much for your review as well, I appreciate the gesture and honesty. :)

Firebolt123 said:
    I live in Australia too, so I should be available whenever you are. Only reason I might not be able to trade is if I forget to check that you're ready to trade (sorry in advance!).

Really? Another Australian, yes! They seem to be far and few on here, although maybe I just haven't met many people yet, haha. I'm online right now and just adding your FC, if you do see this and are ready to trade before I go to sleep. I've got my first day of Christmas employment tomorrow so I have to (attempt) to go to sleep early, which literally never happens.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
    Really? Another Australian, yes! They seem to be far and few on here, although maybe I just haven't met many people yet, haha. I'm online right now and just adding your FC, if you do see this and are ready to trade before I go to sleep. I've got my first day of Christmas employment tomorrow so I have to (attempt) to go to sleep early, which literally never happens.

Perfect timing, I just finished a 4 hour Monopoly match :P. I have literally been unable to trade on this forum because of the difference in timezones. I should be online in a few minutes.

EDIT: Thank you!

Last edited:
    Years
    Perfect timing, I just finished a 4 hour Monopoly match :P. I have literally been unable to trade on this forum because of the difference in timezones. I should be online in a few minutes.

Oh man. Can we just be friends already? You literally reminded me of the time I had a 6 hour stand-off Monopoly match with friends of mine a few years ago, needless to say I refused to lose that one, haha. :P Well I am always around and about on here, so now we both know we're in the same timezone feel free to say hi, or if there's anything else you'd like to trade for have a look in my Trade Shop, I usually keep that more up to date. Thanks for the smooth and easy trade, I love the Giratina! If you want to leave a review in my thread (link in my sig) feel free to, but no pressure. Now I'm going to go look at my pretty new Pokemon I can add to my collection and maybe start up the 2000 movie. :)

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
    Oh man. Can we just be friends already? You literally reminded me of the time I had a 6 hour stand-off Monopoly match with friends of mine a few years ago, needless to say I refused to lose that one, haha. :P Well I am always around and about on here, so now we both know we're in the same timezone feel free to say hi, or if there's anything else you'd like to trade for have a look in my Trade Shop, I usually keep that more up to date. Thanks for the smooth and easy trade, I love the Giratina! If you want to leave a review in my thread (link in my sig) feel free to, but no pressure. Now I'm going to go look at my pretty new Pokemon I can add to my collection and maybe start up the 2000 movie. :)

Admittedly it was my first game in yearrssss. Unfortunately, I'm not good with bargaining and so usually lose cause other people make better and more efficient deals between each other :P. I believe you pretty much have all the Pokémon I have. If I had any more of the Pokémon you're looking for I'd trade, but that doesn't seem the case. I possess all the legendaries bar Hoopa, but not many shinies :3 Hopefully I'll see you around!

Years
    Admittedly it was my first game in yearrssss. Unfortunately, I'm not good with bargaining and so usually lose cause other people make better and more efficient deals between each other :P. I believe you pretty much have all the Pokémon I have. If I had any more of the Pokémon you're looking for I'd trade, but that doesn't seem the case. I possess all the legendaries bar Hoopa, but not many shinies :3 Hopefully I'll see you around!

Haha, well it sounds like a solid effort on your part regardless! I usually bargain, but it ends up becoming less about the Monopoly money and more about trading houses and the most expensive streets for materialistic, real life items, haha. That's all good anyways, if you do require a Hoopa for your dex let me know, I'll get it cloned (if that's alright with you) and give you one. It has PokeRus too. As for shinies, my list on here is my top priority but it isn't limited to that. I just love the aesthetics of them all and wish I could own them all, so that's just the top most wanted ones for me. I'm sure you will see me around, nice to finally meet a fellow Australian on here! ;3

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2022
    Hey there, yes this list has just been updated, I've got some extra Pokemon available too now. The Shiny Mewtwo trade never went through, I'm not sure what happened to that so it's still available if you're seeking it. ;3

Would you be interested in my Shiny Mareep (nicknamed sheeeeeeep (I'm not the OT, sorry!), Modest with TWave, Thunderbolt and Cotton Guard) and/or my shiny Butterfree (nothing special about this one, nicknamed Freeya, I'm also not the OT)?

Years
    Would you be interested in my Shiny Mareep (nicknamed sheeeeeeep (I'm not the OT, sorry!), Modest with TWave, Thunderbolt and Cotton Guard) and/or my shiny Butterfree (nothing special about this one, nicknamed Freeya, I'm also not the OT)?

Haha, I love the originality of the Mareep's OT, however I obtained a Shiny Mareep earlier today already. As for the shiny Butterfree, I'd love to trade for that one, that nickname is one that'll grow on me, definitely. Was it the shiny Mewtwo that you were after? The nickname is EXODUS unfortunately, I'm not the OT but just letting you know in advance incase you may have skimmed it on the original post!

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
    Haha, well it sounds like a solid effort on your part regardless! I usually bargain, but it ends up becoming less about the Monopoly money and more about trading houses and the most expensive streets for materialistic, real life items, haha. That's all good anyways, if you do require a Hoopa for your dex let me know, I'll get it cloned (if that's alright with you) and give you one. It has PokeRus too. As for shinies, my list on here is my top priority but it isn't limited to that. I just love the aesthetics of them all and wish I could own them all, so that's just the top most wanted ones for me. I'm sure you will see me around, nice to finally meet a fellow Australian on here! ;3

It's really hard trying to get people to not kill each other and play the game :3 .I would actually really like a Hoopa. I have a shiny Dialga and Palkia from the same event, or the shiny legendary dog trio event from Gamestop. Not sure what else to offer unless you'd prefer a normal event/competitive Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2022
    Haha, I love the originality of the Mareep's OT, however I obtained a Shiny Mareep earlier today already. As for the shiny Butterfree, I'd love to trade for that one, that nickname is one that'll grow on me, definitely. Was it the shiny Mewtwo that you were after? The nickname is EXODUS unfortunately, I'm not the OT but just letting you know in advance incase you may have skimmed it on the original post!

Yeah, I'd love the shiny Mewtwo if you're happy to trade it for the Butterfree (the nickname is fine!). Shall I add your FC and PM you?

Years
    It's really hard trying to get people to not kill each other and play the game :3 .I would actually really like a Hoopa. I have a shiny Dialga and Palkia from the same event, or the shiny legendary dog trio event from Gamestop. Not sure what else to offer unless you'd prefer a normal event/competitive Pokemon.

I know what you mean. I don't participate in competitive battling, but even without that it's enough of a dog fight for me to try and stay out. I have to go to work now and won't be back until probably 7pm tonight, but I'll get RNC to clone my Hoopa if she's around then and I'll happily trade it for a shiny Entei from that trio, if you're all good with that? It's the only one I'm missing.

MrNeutrino said:
    Yeah, I'd love the shiny Mewtwo if you're happy to trade it for the Butterfree (the nickname is fine!). Shall I add your FC and PM you?

Absolutely, that's all good with me! Just PM me and add my FC, like I said above I won't be online for a while today as I'll be working, but once I'm home let's see if we can catch each other. Look forward to trading with you. :)

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
    I know what you mean. I don't participate in competitive battling, but even without that it's enough of a dog fight for me to try and stay out. I have to go to work now and won't be back until probably 7pm tonight, but I'll get RNC to clone my Hoopa if she's around then and I'll happily trade it for a shiny Entei from that trio, if you're all good with that? It's the only one I'm missing.

No problems :D Reply/PM when you're ready, the Entei should be ready anytime you are.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back