• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Looking for friend to add to trade and battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    Hey happy holidays to everyone I'm going to keep this short. I got pokemon X for christmas and want to meet new people so we could share trade and battles. My fc is :3754-8072-3381 i might get pokemon black 2 or white 2 so for those out there willing to meet and have fun look no futher

Years
  • Trading and battling seem like fun. if you just got the game then i believe you would like it :P. my fc is 2595-0937-8717. see you soon mate :)

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • You're just a triple threat aren't you?

Trading goes on over in the Trade Plaza and battling takes place in the Battle Center's Quick Battle Requests. Now if you're interested in sharing your friend code and safari details, you can do that in our X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread. Once you get B2 or W2, you can discuss them in the Fifth Generation Gaming forum. Hope this helps you navigate the forum a bit better. Have fun!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back