• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

looking for help with kadabra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    i'm looking to evolve my kadabara to alakazam but don't have anyone I can trade with. I also have no knowledge of how to friend people since I just got my first ever 3ds 2 weeks ago.

Years
    • EU
    • Seen May 31, 2018
    Hey,

To add people go to the home page of your 3ds, click the box with the smile in to get friends list up, add me my fc (friend code) is on the trainer card below. Post your FC I'll add you and we can trade :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    my fc would be 2638-4051-7489

yay it worked. also I find that sprite interesting. national pokedex order of every pokemon as a cat.

apparently the parental controls never got setup so I had to turn off the restrictions that are on by default I think

and while doing that I figured out a way to turn off 3d cause it hurts my eyes :P

i'm not sure how often i'll be on this website but i'm almost always on bnet if you play any of blizzards games. my btag is aceperson#11489

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    nah. me and my brothers have a kind of code we go by :P don't cheat or take help that would make the game easier till you beat the game yourself. I consider getting alakazam different since I can't get it by myself :P

although I did see an option for ingame chat and I don't know if I have the on or off.

Years
    • EU
    • Seen May 31, 2018
    Ah ok well if you need anything else just let me know :)

although I did see an option for ingame chat and I don't know if I have the on or off.

I've never used it so not sure how it works.

I play a few blizz games, added you on there.

Years
  • Hey guys, please keep in mind not to multi post, or post twice or more in a row. If you have anything to add to your posts and you were the last poster you're free to use the 'Edit' button, or 'Multiquote' if you want to quote more than one person in a single message.

I've merged your double posts as there were quite a lot of them and moved this thread to Quick Trades where it belongs.

Good luck!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back