• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for new adventures.

Lucid

We have some great RPers here, you've come to the right place~
    Welcome to PC, read and please follow the rules, if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. Have Fun. ^^

Years
    Kenoi said:
    Hey guys,

I've just joined, because I'd like to PokeRP. ;)

I've been a great fan of the old tv series, and had played mostly Silver. So when I finally found a Pokemon RolePlay site, I couldn't refuse. :D

Can hardly wait to meet you all. :)
    Hiya Kenoi! I'm Shikon-chan, pleased to meet you! ^_^ There are some Pokemon RPG's here in the "Pokemon RPG" forum! Well, if you need help with anything here, or want to be my friend, PM me! ^_~

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Ghostofsparta and Pikabloo, maybe you should take another look at the NU/W rules. ^^; Dont post more than once in a welcome thread, thank you~!

Welcome to PC, Kenoi! ^____^ I hope you have a super-de-duper time, but please remember to remember the rules~! X3

~Karli

Kenoi

Dragonair Trainer
    Years
    Sukoshi Tenma said:
    Ghostofsparta and Pikabloo, maybe you should take another look at the NU/W rules. ^^; Dont post more than once in a welcome thread, thank you~!

Does that mean that I'm not supposed to answer to the welcomes? :surprised: Sorry about that... I seem to have gotten you guys in trouble... :nervous:

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Kenoi said:
    Does that mean that I'm not supposed to answer to the welcomes? :surprised: Sorry about that... I seem to have gotten you guys in trouble... :nervous:

Well, I've never really been too picky about that. ^_~ I think it's all right if you answer the welcomes of other people, but don't start conversations in here as it is very spammy. ^^; Just keep general chat to the DCC and PMs. Thanks! ^____^

Aaaaaaaanyways, welcome to PC! ^^ I'm just one of your huggable moderators of PC. <3 Don't worry, I'm here to protect and serve! Unless you're a noobish spammer...then I'm afraid I have to kill you. XD Have fun!! XD

~Kelsey

Kenoi

Dragonair Trainer
    Years
    Typhlozion said:
    ...Don't worry, I'm here to protect and serve! Unless you're a noobish spammer...then I'm afraid I have to kill you. XD Have fun!! XD...

LOL! :D Thx.

Thank you all, once again. I'm glad this is such a friendly community. :)

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Kenoi said:
    Hey guys,

I've just joined, because I'd like to PokeRP. ;)

I've been a great fan of the old tv series, and had played mostly Silver. So when I finally found a Pokemon RolePlay site, I couldn't refuse. :D

Can hardly wait to meet you all. :)
    Of course,this forums is really nice and friendly place. I am very glad you like here. Anyway,hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Ninja Retsu. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and readthe FAQ.I hope you will have fun and have a great time

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    Hi and welcome to PC^^
    I hope you'll have a great time here^^
    PM me to be friends :)

link_

XP...
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 21, 2007
    Hi welcome, I think only the owner of the thread can post more than once. Anyway, have loads of fun and if you want to be my friend just PM me ok? :D bye

Back