• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for people to play and talk about the game with!

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2020
    Hello I am Cire I have been getting back into the sword and shield shinny hunting to get ready for the new update. Just looking for people to play with and share thoughts.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome! You can always join in the discussions over in the Sword and Shield section. You can also join our discord server where there's some live discussions. Enjoy your stay!

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2020
    Tested a game last week, Archwar on playstore, not sure it's anyone's cup of tea but checked out just fine

Years
  • Hello I am Cire I have been getting back into the sword and shield shinny hunting to get ready for the new update. Just looking for people to play with and share thoughts.

Welcome Cire! Nice to meet you. I'm Sam. Always excited to meet a shiny hunter. If you are an avid hunter, then maybe I'll see you around at the shiny hunters club where you can show off your latest conquests?
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=10217986#post10217986

I'm thrilled about the update to. I'm excited to get the new ghost and ice horse Pokemon. Happy hunting Circe!

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2020
    I did not know about the horse pokemon till now so thank you for that! I am not that aggressive with it I've hatched 3 that I wanted and 1 by accident just trying to get a 6IV but most of the shinnys I have got are all coincidence

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2020
    Hello everyone, my name is Vivian, I played many time the pokemon game and the game I like most is Pokemon checker!

Back