• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Looking for real world places to base a hack region

Years
    Hello everyone!
    I´m looking for suggestions for a good place to inspirate the region of my hack, and I could not think of anything better than to ask the people of the forums.
    Basically, I´m looking for an interesting place of the world to recreate. If any location comes to your mind, just tell it to me. You would help me a lot.
    Thanks for the help!

Years
    Great Britain and Ireland might be a good call (have to throw in Ireland of course ;) ) No one has done London just yet so and there's numerous cities in the UK which could help a lot. Another thing is that you could have a European based map with the main cities being based off the major European cities :)

Zervais

Island Kahuna
    Years
    I like the idea of Italy because of Venice. It reminds me of Pokémon Heroes the movie. The whole river running through the city is such a great feature if you can implement it. I might even try to do it myself.

Looking for real world places to base a hack region

BluRose

blu rass
    Years
    if you wanna stick to consistency and whatnot, you can do like any big city and easily have it be like the whole region ahaha

Imakuni ?

Who is cuter? Pikachu or me?
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2016
    Any of the Chinese provinces, Australia, Russia, pretty much anywhere that hasn't been used yet by Game Freak. Always try to incorporate a little bit of the region you're working with into your game, it always adds to the experience.

Back