• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for someone to battle.

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2017
    While I can't give my exact location (Address and such.) I will say that I am in Central, Louisiana near Jackson park, the Central City Shopping Center and a Carlton's. If you live in the area, and are able to come to the park, we might be able to discuss a date and time, we will be using the public park.I will not travel out of this area, nor will I go to your house or somewhere secluded. I want these to be in public areas for the peace and security of mind. Be warned though, I am a new player so it is a learning experience for me. I'll be using dice instead of the standard damage counters mostly because it's easier to keep track of, I currently have no means of displaying poison or burn status effects on my cards, so if you could bring either extra indicators or a green and red pebble, that would be great. If you are interested in this, please send me a DM and we'll go from there. And for those who are concerned or uneasy, I am 18, will be carrying self defense, and live within a mile of the area. The people I live with will know where I'm going and why.

Last edited:
    Back