• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for the following

blazedsoldier

cool yo
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2007
    espeon
    kabuto
    macho brace
    razor claw
    heracross
    entei
    ledyba
    hitmonlee or hitmonchan
    yanma
    nidoran male
    huntail
    duskull or dusclops
    snorlax

I will offer after someone says what they have, and what they want

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2016
    I've Macho Brace, Heracross, Nidoran (M), Duskull, Tyrogue, Yanma, Snorlax, Kabuto & mayB Ledyba.
    I want shinies or make an good offer.

blazedsoldier

cool yo
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2007
    I've Macho Brace, Heracross, Nidoran (M), Duskull, Tyrogue, Yanma, Snorlax, Kabuto & mayB Ledyba.
    I want shinies or make an good offer.

If you trade me Yanma holding macho brace, heracross, niroran (m), kabuto, duskull, and maybe ledyba, I will trade a shiny venasaur and a level 81 EV crobat or a lvl 100 EV trained rayquaza holding TM giga impact as well as a larvitar, spiritomb, phione egg, and a combee if you have ledyba

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2016
    Okay.
    Is Venusaur legit & un-cloned?
    Can we trade 2morrow? Coz its very l8 & I've 2 go 2 a hot spot.
    R Rayquaza & Crobat shiny, 2?

jiggy913

i have razor claw, snorlax, can get hitmonlee and hitmonchan just 2 more lvls with tyrogue

Sion

Somber Soul
    Years
    Hi there. I have Ledyba, Kabuto, Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan. What are your offers for thoes pokemon?

Back