• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for these pokes? Auction Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItzMike

Has made a triumphant comeback
Years
  • Hmm Hi again

How about your Starmie for My Shiny Fearow?

And Shiny Blastoise for Snorlax?

And before you import em

Starmie Nicknamed

Sharpedge

and Snorlax

Barrolar

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
  • I don't see you on Wi-Fi.

Who are you trading with?

alright man.. we tried over 10 times.... something up with the connection, man!

PsychoKinetics... alrighty... I like the sound of that.... if you want it nicknamed, I won't be able to import one with the nickname of your choice till about 7 hours from now.. but I can hold onto it till we are both on PC again to do the trade... lol.

ItzMike

Has made a triumphant comeback
    Years
  • alright man.. we tried over 10 times.... something up with the connection, man!

PsychoKinetics... alrighty... I like the sound of that.... if you want it nicknamed, I won't be able to import one with the nickname of your choice till about 7 hours from now.. but I can hold onto it till we are both on PC again to do the trade... lol.

hmm nicknames would be good so ill wait :)

Unless of course you need the shiny's now?

b0bl3

teach me anything you want
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2010
    what do you want for a lvl 99 zigzagoon? i are willing to give one of my shinies or my 10anniv lugia

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
  • what do you want for a lvl 99 zigzagoon? i are willing to give one of my shinies or my 10anniv lugia

how'd you know I like Lugias? lol....

I have more guys with pickup now that can pickup other items... does the Ziggy suit your needs for the pickup list?

b0bl3

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2010
    yes zigzagoon is exactly what i need since i only use it for rare candys:)

b0bl3

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2010
    okay for lugia right? my fc is 2706 8940 7000 but i got this lil problem im in the leugue atm so i need to get out first(A) sorry:$

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
  • okay for lugia right? my fc is 2706 8940 7000 but i got this lil problem im in the leugue atm so i need to get out first(A) sorry:$

don't worry about it man, just send me a PM or a post in this thread and lemme know when you're ready.

b0bl3

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2010
    okay i do that :D i didn't even notice i was in the leugueXD

b0bl3

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2010
    i am almost ready to enter wifi see you there in a few mins.?

b0bl3

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2010
    thanks for the zigzagoon nacon! :D:D:D it's verys usefull to me:D

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
  • What do you want for that Impish EV'd onix? I have every TM and Berry known to pokemon trainer/coordinator. And a few shinies.

it doesn't have any EVs in it, just to clarify... these pokes are high leveled for the sake of making your own competitive battle-ready pokemon within an hour or 2 of getting the pokemon.

pick 2 TMs, or 2 berries (or 1 and 1) from the list of things I'm looking for.... and we can call it a deal.

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
  • it doesn't have any EVs in it, just to clarify... these pokes are high leveled for the sake of making your own competitive battle-ready pokemon within an hour or 2 of getting the pokemon.

pick 2 TMs, or 2 berries (or 1 and 1) from the list of things I'm looking for.... and we can call it a deal.

Oh.... It's nice though. You go ahead and pick.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back