• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for these pokes? Auction Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nacon

Item Trafficker
Years
DeanoDance ... Timid Mewtwo and Shiny Smeargle
BlueLunarAngel.. Timid and Serious Ditto, Timid Mewtwo

I have these trades on hold\reserve.

and Chickie... enjoy the pokes...

BlueLunarAngel

Borg Queen In-Training
Years
Hi again.
I have to go now, but I'll be able to trade tonight. I'll check in for you.
It'll also be easier to specify a time (in EST).
Unless stated otherwise, how about 11pm EST?

BlueLunarAngel

Borg Queen In-Training
Years
Just a reminder. I'm trading you 6 items for Ditto (Serious and Timid) and Mewtwo. (You tried to offer Zigzagoon on wi-fi.)

[EDIT] Whoa, sorry, I see what you were trying to do. My apologies for the misunderstanding. I'm a little distracted at the moment (I'm in the middle of a study group with music playing).

Nacon

Item Trafficker
Years
yea... I need 6 pokemon in order to do the trade... so I'm giving you a good filler at that since I needed 2 of those items a bit urgently.

any questions, you can always hit me on AIM, too.

Just a reminder. I'm trading you 6 items for Ditto (Serious and Timid) and Mewtwo. (You tried to offer Zigzagoon on wi-fi.)

[EDIT] Whoa, sorry, I see what you were trying to do. My apologies for the misunderstanding. I'm a little distracted at the moment (I'm in the middle of a study group with music playing).

it's all good... I'm doing an assignment for my astronomy class, and everything around me feels like its shrinking..........

Last edited:

Nacon

Item Trafficker
Years
I have a shiny unknown K if you want to trade. I need the Smeargle. Any items, i have lucky egg

Someone reserved the Smeargle for now... I'll hold that reserve for a day or two more... if the deal falls through, we can talk about the deal.

icycatelf

Alex
Years
Your Hasty Ditto (holding Ice Beam), lv99 Ziggy (holding Roost), & a Dunsparce (holding Water Pulse) for my Surfing Pikachu?

OR if the Dunsparce is Modest, just teach it the TMs.
I'm wanting a Dunsparce w/ Roost, Ice Beam, Yawn, & Water Pulse.

Nacon

Item Trafficker
Years
Your Hasty Ditto (holding Ice Beam), lv99 Ziggy (holding Roost), & a Dunsparce (holding Water Pulse) for my Surfing Pikachu?

OR if the Dunsparce is Modest, just teach it the TMs.
I'm wanting a Dunsparce w/ Roost, Ice Beam, Yawn, & Water Pulse.

sure thing, man... since I'm teaching it the TMs... I'll try and get you a male and female (for your breeding purposes)

Nacon

Item Trafficker
Years
don't sweat it, man.... it's almost pal park time... haha... I'm gonna transfer it over and teach it roost... then we can make the good happen

typeZERO

Great Ninja, Uria!
Years
I can trade one Pokemon holding a Power Bracer and a Pokemon holding TM 63 or a Power Anklet, your choice out of the TM or Anklet. And if you want a specific Pokemon I might have it (No EV Trained Pokes though. I have none except for my Electivire, who I'm keeping).

icycatelf

Alex
Years
don't sweat it, man.... it's almost pal park time... haha... I'm gonna transfer it over and teach it roost... then we can make the good happen

Oh, just in case you didn't know, I'll be using my Pearl Version; so when you add my FC to your Pal Pad, add my Pearl Version FC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back