• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for these pokes? Auction Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nacon

Item Trafficker
Years
  • Hmm... It's IVs aren't too bad, but not great either...

HP: 8
    Att: 27
    Def: 13
    Sp. Atk: 22
    Sp. Def: 21
    Speed: 1

I hope you still want it, I've wanted a Timid Mewtwo for ages.

Theres the stats if you wanna check yourself.

those IVs are workable. I don't look for Full on Flawless pokes, anyways. My priority on it was HP and Def... though not amazing, it's always better than 0. I'll still do the trade as scheduled as long as you can nick name it MALEBOLGE.

i have 1 dragon scale ---------

that sounds appealing to me.

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
  • those IVs are workable. I don't look for Full on Flawless pokes, anyways. My priority on it was HP and Def... though not amazing, it's always better than 0. I'll still do the trade as scheduled as long as you can nick name it MALEBOLGE.

Sure, I've just nicknamed it.

While I'm here, I'm gonna give you a Modest Phione that I was checking the IVs of. While this one has very good speed, It's Sp. Atk wasn't as high as I was hoping for. Do you want me to nickname this guy so you can train him if you need to?

I'm very happy, cos both that Togepi and a Porygon I was checking have 31 Sp. Atk and 30 Speed. ^^

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
  • Sure, I've just nicknamed it.

While I'm here, I'm gonna give you a Modest Phione that I was checking the IVs of. While this one has very good speed, It's Sp. Atk wasn't as high as I was hoping for. Do you want me to nickname this guy so you can train him if you need to?

I'm very happy, cos both that Togepi and a Porygon I was checking have 31 Sp. Atk and 30 Speed. ^^

wicked... those guys are gonna hurt people in battle. The Phione's ok... don't have to nickname it, I've got a Timid Manaphy with flawless speed (makes me happy)... lol.

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
  • I see where you're bugging.... it's untouched in EVs and EXP... I taught it Bolt\Beam and CM and maxed out the PP to be nice. and yes, the Ray is Modest... its special movepool is better than its physical IMO... I've battled with my Modest before and I think it works really good.

does that cover your question?

EDIT: I'm importing an Adamant Groudon now with some more ditto natures.

GeneralGuy

Competitive Pokémon Expert
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2010
    Ok, I'd like the Serious Ditto. I want to breed super pokemon with it. Trade you Choice Specs.

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2010
    I have Fire,Thunder,Water, Shiny, Oval, Dawn stones. I also have the claw that evolves Sneasel into Weavile. Do you still need Reaper Cloth?

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
  • I have Fire,Thunder,Water, Shiny, Oval, Dawn stones. I also have the claw that evolves Sneasel into Weavile. Do you still need Reaper Cloth?

I have a steady supply of stones, hence the lack of a request for 'em..

but I can do with a Razor Claw.

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2010
    I'll look over what i want for in return for the Razor Claw. I won't be stupid and eye a pokemon i know i can't get my hands on.

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
  • I'll look over what i want for in return for the Razor Claw. I won't be stupid and eye a pokemon i know i can't get my hands on.

if there's something appealing, go for it, if you need a competitive battling pokemon, check out my EV blanks, need help breeding, got a lot of different ditto natures.

On my way to Wi-Fi :)

hopefully we'll connect alright.... don't worry about the leftovers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back