• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking For Trading Friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samwighs

Veteran Trainer
Years
  • My goal for this post is to have as many people in my FC list as possible.

Post your player name and FC, and I'll add you as soon as I can.

Thnx, And any trade requests posted here are fine as well. :)

Years
  • Count me in.

I don't have any specific trade requests, but I know that I do need some immediate help with the trade evolutions, so I'll throw my name and code out there. Maybe I'll be more legitimate help later on.

Player Name: Tony
    FC: 1161 4018 5387

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2023
    Player Name: Bryan
    FC: 3694 6624 7388

I don't have anything worthwhile now. However, I am looking for someone to help me evolve my Kadabra, Machoke, Haunter, and Graveler.

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    My FC's in my sig. I'm always looking to trade for some new blood in my breeding program. =) I'm especially in need of male bird pokemon right now. Ones with good movesets. But check out my breeding thread and PM me if you're interested in anything. ;)

Elite Champion

The Old Pokemon Days <3
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2012
    can i reserve a spot cause my ds is at my aunties

i have a blue scarf

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
    Years
  • hi, my fc is in my sig, and i am the best sr' er for shinys i got boxes full of shinys and items and wht ever you need but i still have difficulty with iv breeding and ev training

plus if you want a free shiny pm me

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    I'd like some bee-eff-effs trading buddies. :D
    I'm a breeder and coordinator, and I'm always looking for people to unload my extras on.
    I'm also looking for the scarves (blue, pink, yellow, etc.) and rare berries. Oh, and some starters and trading back and forth for legendaries and trade-evolved pokemon and whatnot.

My FC is in my sig.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back