• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Looking for Zen Mode Galarian Darmanitan

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2019
    I'm looking for Zen Mode Darm, I'm willing to trade just about anything for it. Gigantamax's, exclusives (Shield version but I have a few Sword ones), hidden ability Pokemon, good IV Pokemon, etc. I really want that snowman

Commander Saturn

Information Broker
    Years
    I'm looking for Zen Mode Darm, I'm willing to trade just about anything for it. Gigantamax's, exclusives (Shield version but I have a few Sword ones), hidden ability Pokemon, good IV Pokemon, etc. I really want that snowman

I can breed you one if you still need it.

The only thing I am looking for specifically is a HA Hoothoot/Noctowl (tinted lens) but if you do not have that then just trade me whatever.

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2019
    I can breed you one if you still need it.

The only thing I am looking for specifically is a HA Hoothoot/Noctowl (tinted lens) but if you do not have that then just trade me whatever.

I believe that Noctowl's hidden ability is not available in the game yet, as I looked on Seribii and couldn't find any dens with an HA Noctowl catchable. I also looked on Pokemon Showdown and its HA was illegal, which usually indicates a ban or that its unreleased. Is there anything else you would want?

Commander Saturn

Information Broker
    Years
    I had no idea, I just assumed because you could dynamax battle him that he would be available. I am sorry about that but thank you for looking it up for me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back