• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking to build a team for someone

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2017
    Hey you guys all seem pretty good at making teams! Was wondering if you could make me one? It's a gift for someone else so there's a small requirement x3 They really like the original Ninetales so if it could be built with that in mind, I'd greatly appreciate it ^-^

Also another requirement is no legendaries and no starters :) pseudo's are fine though.
    Hope you can all help ^-^

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    If they like OG Ninetales, make a Sun team then.

Years
  • Ninetales @ Heat Rock/Firium-Z/Grassium-Z
    Ability: Drought
    EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
    Timid Nature
    IVs: 0 Atk
    - Solar Beam
    - Flamethrower
    - Toxic
    - Hidden Power [Fighting]
    Ninetales here is a sun setter for the team depending on what you wish for it to accomplish if more sun turns are needed run heat rock if you do not need the extra sun turns and wish to go a more offensive with ninetales you can opt to run a Z-crystal.

Victreebel @ Life Orb
    Ability: Chlorophyll
    Modest/Timid Nature
    - Weather Ball
    - Solar Beam
    - Sludge Bomb
    - Synthesis
    Victribell is one of the sun abusers for the team chlorophyll doubles the speed of victribel and powers up weather ball and allows solar beam to hit in one turn for big damage. synthesis will recover 75% of HP under sun. if you do not like the recoil that life orb does you may opt to run something else if you wish.
    Torkoal @ Heat Rock
    Ability: Drought
    EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
    Bold Nature
    - Stealth Rock
    - Rapid Spin
    - Lava Plume
    - Toxic
    Torkoal here is your primary sun Setter, Hazard setter, and Hazard remover

Houndoom-Mega @ Houndoominite
    Ability: Flash Fire
    Timid Nature
    - Flamethrower
    - Dark Pulse
    - Nasty Plot
    - Solar Beam/ Hidden power [Ground]
    Houndoom abuses the sun given by torkoal and Ninetales in its ability Solar power if you use houndoom for more competitive play HP ground will hit things like Heatran and Tyranitar for big damage nasty plot is here for the option of breaking other mons when the opportunity arises. soalr beam helps vs. Water types that wish to pivot in on Houndoom ( just aviod using solar beam freely if the opponent has another weather setter.

Leafeon @ Grassium Z/Leftovers
    Ability: Chlorophyll
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
    Adamant Nature
    - Leaf Blade
    - Synthesis
    - Swords Dance
    - Knock Off

usually i have venusaur here but to honor your request i have the next best thing. Lefeon abuses the sun with chlorophyll, sets up with swords dance and hits other mons hard with Stab Leaf Blade or knock off to remove items from troublesome mons
    Tangrowth @ Assault Vest
    Ability: Regenerator
    EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
    Sassy Nature
    - Earthquake
    - Giga Drain
    - Knock Off
    - Hidden Power [Ice]

Tangrowth here defensively covers things like opposing rain teams and special attackers and certain physical attackers that may trouble the team.

i hope i was of assistance this is all i could really come with in regards to original ninetales, using it on sun

Back