• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking to make a game. Anyone want to join?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2018
    Anyone want to join to make a Hack? I'm just an idea person, but i need people to make maps and sprites, It'll be a relatively short game for starters, then if we wanted to expand it, or work our way up, we can do that. If anyone has any ideas for fakemon we can do that too.

Or if anyone just wants to talk about ideas for hacks that's fine. Talk to me about. You can also add me on Skype and we can start a group chat about hackers if you want.

My Skype is TheBigAnimation I'll be looking forward to talking to you : 3

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Hey, welcome to Pokecommunity! Unfortunately, this isn't the place where people can ask for teams. You can do that over at Launchpad. A mod will probably move this thread, but if not, you can talk to Nina about getting it moved.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back