• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looks like we're near the end.

Years
  • The last semester of my junior year trudged on forever! I wanted to be a senior and be off to greater things. My summer was not too long, but just a bit too short.

I love my senior year so far, but it's gone by like a whirl since August. I wish it would have slowed down just a little, but no regrets. :) This year I've learned alot about myself and where I want to be, and I'm very happy with it. But I'm ready to let it go and move on to my graduating year!

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Obviously the media wouldn't be circling him. He isn't in the public eye, my god.
    That's actually the point, buddy. If Tiger Woods wasn't some famous golfer everyone loved, then no one would give a damn. Why don't you critisice all the other people that have cheated on their wives or husbands and say they're douches and the 'perfect role model for their kids.' It's impossible to be a perfect role model. Know why? Because no one's perfect. And I think Tiger Woods is an amazing role model for his kids. He's young, he's got plenty of money and he's achieved things some people wouldn't even dream of. Everyone makes mistakes, so why is he getting more crap than anyone else? His wife stayed with him because he's got a lot of money. She's in the wrong, too.

I admit, what he did was horrible. It was. That doesn't mean he's any more of a douche than the other people, does it?

Love the summary, Nica. XD

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Yeah I had a good year my friends and I did a lot together. I got to see a lot of family members that I have not seen in along time. On the downside I got hurt a lot like my foot is hurting right now:(

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2010
    My year started out pretty horrible and it got worse, but then better. I lost a friend, gained a friend, and then regained the old friend. I realized that my true friends were right in front of me.

I had an okay year, but I hope to accomplish more in 2010. I'll be turning 13, finally.

ÇyänïdëÉX

Dr.banana
    Years
  • I don't remember much about the start. But towards the middle ending up in the hospital put things into perspective and from that point i changed a lot and towards the end things change drastically and i am really surprised and looking forward to what ever brings the new year. Ohhh btw Happy new year!

Back