• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looks VS Personality...which is most important?

Which matters most in a BF/GF?

• Looks.

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Personality. (type of person they are, ect.)

Votes: 13 92.9%

• Total voters
Years
  • Gengar said:
    I dont think looks is EVERYTHING , it's not! It's barley anything in my book. (Sacrifice : Charnel *I didnt know you could read*) Well , the reason I like Emily is cause' she's energetic' etc...
    Sure, so we're talking about coincidences, eh? Yeah, and I so believe you... :P

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • You said Your not Popular Just Cool... Your School is stupid.
    You like this girl who called you ugly, you dont think your ugly.

Um.... I really Dont understand... FIND ANOTHER PERSON.

Years
  • Dizzy said:
    You said Your not Popular Just Cool... Your School is stupid.

Exactly what I was thinking...if she thinks you're ugly, live with it. :P

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Dizzy said:
    You said Your not Popular Just Cool... Your School is stupid.

my thoughts exactly... this whole situation is one big ironic contradiction. However it is possible to like someone who thinks you're ugly. Love can drive a man to do stupid things. You can love someone although she do not really like you too much. There are one-way-love in the world (tons too.) But the popular/cool thing... i dont' get that at all.

*snicker* but who am i to talk about love and romance? i can barely make friends... talk of a girlfriend... *snicker*

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • PokeTrainerCarol said:
    Whoa...look how long a conversation about looks vs. personality can get! With nothing offtopic...that's pretty amazing!

True, it is kind of stupid to like someone because of how they look. It's mostly personality but matters, but there are just some people that care more about looks... u_u which isn't fair, because a person not very good looking could be the most beautiful person in the inside. But they're not given a chance, you know why.

I don't really complain or ask or care much about my looks, but as a normal person living in this world I do care about myself -_- but what I try the most is to be a nice person. I'm not an "ugly" person, but I would never just go around saying I look good. I usually say I look bad to my mother...it sounds better than saying I look good...but my mom disagrees with me when I say I look bad u_u

And no, it's not both or nothing latiosspud. It's mostly a little bit of each, but personality is always better than looks. I really wouldn't want someone that scared me with looks, and I can't say I wouldn't mind, I'm tryin' to be sincere here, but it would be worse if the person annoyed me to death.

Did I make myself clear? Probably not. XD I have a strange feeling I went like "yes...but yes...but no....but no....but yes but no" and so on XP
    Pretty clear... Usually it'd turn out fine as long as you're sure of yourself.

About people who put looks ahead of everything, it's not always bad. Some people just like how many of the girls look, and the other stuff wouldn't be really important to them.

Last edited:
    Back