• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lord Scalgon's Weapons of Mass Destruction

Lord Scalgon

I'm just here so I won't get fined.
Years
  • Miscellaneous art. Anyway, I haven't drawn for a long time, so returning to creative drawing takes a bit of an effort here. At least I still cherish the moments as my artwork remains intact as of today.

Scalacite (Took me 4 hours to devise this idea)
    Mechwarrior - Daishi (Took me 4 hours to draw this)
    Mechwarrior - Mad Cat Mk.II (See above)
    Some dragon monster I drew...
    Genocannon (I keep thinking of Air Force from FF6 for some strange reason...)​

Will post more of anyone's interested.

(Justice will be served to those that steal my artwork...)

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    Dang.

Though I'm not into mecha or things like that, I always admire folks who can draw those things, simply because I can't. My brain can't squeeze out details like that.

These pieces are all great, and just with a pencil, right? I really like how you got the metallic look down pat in the mecha, and the level of detail in both the mecha and the monsters. The shading is superb! Keep up the good work :3

Lord Scalgon

Years
  • Dang.

Though I'm not into mecha or things like that, I always admire folks who can draw those things, simply because I can't. My brain can't squeeze out details like that.

These pieces are all great, and just with a pencil, right? I really like how you got the metallic look down pat in the mecha, and the level of detail in both the mecha and the monsters. The shading is superb! Keep up the good work :3

Well, I've been drawing these kind of things for several years now, and yeah, all I just used is a mechanical pencil, and nothing else (well, I guess you can include hands for smudging).

And thanks! :)

I just tried to draw something recently, but it turned out really crappy...I'm not gonna upload that one, just so you know.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • All of them are good! All of them have good shadings and contrast. Is it true you drew one of them for at least 4 hours? I can draw that less that time...(not to be a humbug).

Lord Scalgon

Years
  • All of them are good! All of them have good shadings and contrast. Is it true you drew one of them for at least 4 hours? I can draw that less that time...(not to be a humbug).

Let's see...it takes visualization, creativity, and a lot of dedication...but that's just me. So yeah, it took me 4 hours.

It just depends on how the art turns out...the more shading and whatnot, the longer it takes. The Daishi and Mad Cat Mk.II took a long time...I had to find pictures of its skin, then somehow mimic it and memorize it, but if I do that, then I'd have to draw these at a different angle (also as in freehand), in which I did. Had I not done that, others would think I traced it (I don't trace).

Feel free to search for pictures of it - you'll know I did this freehand. Of course, this wasn't my original ideas, since I mentioned it's from the Mechwarrior games.

Scalacite was another story - I had to twist a lot of ideas into one. I had to erase some parts of it at first because some parts of the monster were done horribly.

I'll edit my post tomorrow if I find any more.

~MasterMind~

⌊C u r i o s i t y ♫ ♥⌉
    Years
  • I like the "some dragon monster i drew..." and the "GenoCannon".
    and its better then anything i could do with a paper and pencil.
    i usual just do digital.
    cant wait to see more!

Last edited:

Lord Scalgon

Years
  • You want more? You got it! :)

robot3.jpg

This was actually a test drawing. If I were to describe this one, it's a tri-gunner created by the people of a Japanese robotics facility (hence the Japanese character...I can't remember what it means, but I know it's an element).

drakxus-2.jpg

Drakxus, first form. Wields a lethal scythe that inflicts lethal pain and destruction to those that withstand it.

Drakxus___2nd_form_by_lordscalgon.jpg

Drakxus, second form. The epitome of all hatred.

Descent_3___A_soldier_bot.jpg

A soldier robot from the Descent games. (I'd be surprised if there are Descent gamers like me in this forum)

Descent_3___The_Dragon.jpg

Another Descent 3 artwork. The Dragon - Level 12 boss. Just...don't get too close to it.

I think that's all there is from my deviantART and photobucket...I'll try to find more from my desktop.

Back