• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Lorem Ipsum

Shim

Trash
Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2015

Lorem Ipsum

Hello! Welcome to my Gallery ^-^. My name is Shim and I mess around with Photoshop in my free time. I haven't done many banners and the ones I have done 3/4 of them are lost due to corrupt backup. Here are my latest works, I plan to make many more later. I'm looking to improve, I'll try C4Ds soon but until then, Cheers!

(Oh and by the way I have some of my works on my Tumblr under the "My Works" tab. Feel free to check it out)

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Lorem Ipsum

Lorem Ipsum

Lorem Ipsum

Lorem Ipsum
    Lorem Ipsum
    Lorem Ipsum
    Lorem Ipsum

Oh and if you're seeing this and know CSS I need help >.<

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Heya, your CSS looks splendid. Did you need help with something though?
    I enjoy what you've submitted so far because everything is bursting with color. I'm not quite sure about the line of circles to the right of the banner with the girl. It would have looked fine without it.

Shim

Trash
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2015
    Thanks Lilith, the circles I didn't notice xD, just realized it was part of the paper texture I was using on it >.<. Oh and about CSS, I was trying to hide the overlflow and still make it scrollable with one div with hidden and the child div with auto but it's not working >.<, I'll post in the css help thread later.

Anyway Just played around with c4ds for a second and this is what I got (I think I could have blended the render a bit better
    >.<):
    Lorem Ipsum

Last edited:

Shim

Trash
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2015
    Hallo ^-^
    A few new works:
    Lorem Ipsum
    Lorem Ipsum
    Lorem Ipsum

Lorem Ipsum

I must admit that the new tag looks a tad. . . odd. But meh, it was just a failed experiment. Please critique and Cheers!

Back