• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lornami's Chirstmas Egg Grab-Bag!

Years
    D; nopeeee. 11, 22, and 29 are the only spots not taken so far.

=D This is fun! Maybe I should do a New Years one. I should work on getting some more eggs.

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2012
    yay!! btw i can come on wifi now if u want to trade :) js pm me when you're ready. By the way if i dont respond that means ive gone out XD

Years
    if you dont mind me asking, are there any egg moved in there or are they just random?

o_o You mean, moved around? Or do you mean egg moves?
    They were all put in there and moved around, and havn't touched them since. I don't know who's where!

Well seeing as the picking is almost done I can tell you the pokemon that are somewhere in there. Look at my trading thread and it will have to moves of each, which should all have some type of egg move. xD 'Cept the Eevees. Theres alot of them, so their like coal!

6 Munchlax (Not the one listed in my thread. They should have Earthquake and something, forgot.)
    8 Eevee
    2 Magby
    3 Treeko
    4 Phione
    1 Totodile
    (In my Projects)
    1 Piplup
    1 Larvitar (Dragon Dance Larvitar! =D)
    1 Magby (Diffrent from those up there)
    1 Squirtle
    1 Charmander

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    hope i picked up Squirtle

okay, im ready to pick my egg up anytime im on PC

Last edited:
    Years
    Shinypoke you got it! Last one, all spots are filled!

And xray you have to wait till Christmas! ;P

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    okay, 12:00 tonight or tommorow morning, cause i wont be home after 12:00pm tommorow. on another note, i get to open my presents at 12:00 am tonight!!!!

Years
    >D SAME! Well not all of them, just one.
    What's your time zone? Most likely after 12 they'll make me go to bed 'cause we're going to Grandma's house.

Back