• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lornami's Conquest Part 1

Years
    Hideyoshi's Story

Sorry it's starting a few months later, I only thought of recording until now. I was initally upset with not being able to continue with my first army, but I can now claim kingdoms without the Lord and Oichi being present so AWESOME! I can advance easier.

This is post game, so I'm not really going to explain things, okay?

October, Year 1

I have the inital triangle claimed, and recently advanced into Puglis and Violight. I quite like the idea of my divided army taking two spots a month so I don't have to worry about leaving warriors behind and attacking full force. It may prove more of a challenge the further I go, but we'll see.

The plan this month is to take Terrera and Chrysalia. After some left over warriors tired to get Oichi for about the fifth time and she retreated AGAIN, we're on our way. At the moment I have very few extra warriors as I am trying to take opportunities while kingdoms are attacking each other.

WAR FOR TERRERA

HideyoshisArmyleadbyKanbeiVSShingensArmyleadbyYoshimoto.png

Hideyoshi's Army lead by Kanbei VS Shingen's Army lead by Yoshimoto​

Spoiler:

Turns Left: 17 / 20

TERRERA CLAIMED

WAR FOR CHRYSALIA

HideyoshisArmyleadybyLordHideyoshiVSShingensArmyleadbyLordShingen-1.png

Hideyoshi's Army lead by Lord Hideyoshi VS Shingen's Army lead by Lord Shingen​

Spoiler:

Turns Left: 12 / 20

CHRYSALIA CLAIMED

Oh. I forget that if the still have a base they retreat to there. Time for a THIRD Shingen fight! He was busy taking over this part of the country while I fought with the stupid water lord who took over Aurora.

HIDEYOSHI'S CHIMCHAR EVOLVED

Nice!

Oh! Motonari is in an area! I only have two weak Warriors left, but I'll give it a shot. I might have to link a few wild pokemon just so I survive, haha.
    Ah, they're doing just fine! I was worried for nothing. Dang! Motonari didn't stay!

November, Year 1

That was a lot of work last month, wasn't it? Nobunaga took over Avia. He controls all but three area, Illusio, Cragspur, and Yaksha.
    No matter where I advance he will be so close to us with his 800+ strength. I am tempted to let him pull himself elsewhere so I can find a weak area. Or take out Shingen for me. I am the strongest even with my army divided, so I will let them play with each other this month while I develop.

Spoiler:

December, Year 1

More Warlord tracking, four of them running about. I still want Nobunaga to divide his army one more time to attack Shingen thought I have a feeling he's just going to Eliminate Kotaro. If it's not taken care of next month I will take care of it.

Spoiler:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Is it bad that I've played through parts of the post game and I know what you're discussing/where you're discussing... but I'm still confused? XD

Years
    Requility;bt78554 said:
    Is it bad that I've played through parts of the post game and I know what you're discussing/where you're discussing... but I'm still confused? XD

No that's perfectly fine! I'm really bad about context. I'll try and take more time editing and clarifying the next part. I was just excited to get one part done tonight, haha.
    Minzy;bt78555 said:
    What game is this? Sorry, I'm totally confused. x.x

Pokemon Conquest, also known as Nobunaga's Ambition.

I'm recording things after the first story, so sorry it's confusing.

NixChill

Who Ya Callin' Pinhead?
    Years
    i have this game! its awesome! does anyone know how to unlock masamune's story? he is my favorite warlord and i want to play his story.

Back