• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lornami's Trade Thread

Years
    I always keep forgetting that you need to have 2 pokemon to trade besides eggs~

Thanks for the berry! |D Kinda bad that I don't have alot of a berry that I named my procrastinating unfinised website!

www.pamtre-evolution.net

Years
    Kay~~
    *bored*

I'll tell you if I get a Naught Machop first~ 'Cuse I got the Ditto.
    Or did you need a nature one?

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
    Ok then.

Cool. I don't remember what nature the Ditto in the daycare is...? It's been there forever.
    I don't think I do.
    I just got 2 female Machops, neither the right nature of course.

Years
    I got one wrong nature, female though. I tend to get alot lately.
    D: It got egg moves! Is it only if you stick a ditto with a male that it will get some egg moves? Because a friend gave me a Sesmic Toss and Aromatherapy Chansey and I stuck it with a ditto and it got neither of them...

Years
    I guess there is no way to breed Chanseys with Sesmic Toss. Theres something about Breelooms that learn it but I'm not sure. .-.

Add: Awww Male of the right nature.

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2008
    i have an Adamant Ditto, do you have a Timid/Modest ditto? I can't find T/M ones.

Also, do you have a Magby/Magmar w/ Magmarizer? I would be glad to trade my Wartortle for them.

CrasH

Beasterling
    Years
    Ya I have a Modest ditto and Someone is trading me a timid one. But can you make dittos through breeding because i really don't wanna trade either of them.

Years

@Pearson
    D: Nope, I've only got Naughty, Quirky, and Relaxed and I wanna try and get one of each....I do have Magby Eggs but I don't have a Magmortizer. :/ I actually don't know how you get one.

@Crash
    I've been trying to figure that out for awhile. I'm gonna try after I get some Machop Eggs.

Years
    Well thats good to know. Now I just need to make my sister find her games. xD

Wheee.....Oekaki is funn..... .-. But they make me nervous because I can't save...

=D I got a Shiny Eevee and Charmander today from my trades~

Back