• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lornami's Trade Thread

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2016
    I could get you a Charmander. Just have to breed my Charizard and wait for a female to hatch.

Years
  • I think I may want Runi's Charmander eggs (Once she makes them!), as hers is female, she can get egg moves.

Last edited:
    Years
  • xD....The Mystery Egg was a Phione egg. If that guy gives me the gligar (Don't know if he noticed. Couldn't send him a PM), just give me her then.
    If not I'll just get it later. I think I'm kinda done trading for the night.

Years
  • x3 Yeah, probly tomorrow. Hmm...I should make the avatars go at the same speed when I'm not lazy. |D
    Well thats two down on my females list. I was supposed to get a Squirtle Egg today but the guy never PMed me...

Years
  • x3 Sure thing. Though it's an egg so theres no say on if it's a girl or a boy. I could just Ditto it but I always feel bad about that.

=D Likura evolved!

Years
  • Yeah, I do still hope it's a girl. I really should get into breeding (have to figure out the technichal stuff like IVs) so maybe someone would want to give me more of the things I want. D: Or at least offer.

Years
  • XD Wow.

Smeargle hatched! Wish it was a girl but it's not like it can get any egg moves. So if I'm correct it'll learn moves and keep them forever? I guess I might wanna get a few more Smergles.

Years
  • Yeah~
    D: I only have 5 boxes left! I need more roommmmmmm~
    I wonder if they'll come out with a pokemon box for DP...I remember something about pokemon ranch...

Okay. Do you know exactly what IV Points are?

Years
  • I got it now...D: Arg I can't get moves from Wireless battle with Smeargle! How am I supposed to do this~?

Years
  • Fight old trainers? Bleh I've gotta find one THEN make sure they use the move...I don't think it's supposed to work like this...

Lord, I have a PBR Pikachu, PBR Magmortar, PBR Elektivire and a TRU Manaphy...I think thats it...

Back